dsg paddle extensions

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Geez!!! That is expensive!!!!!!! Couldn't you rather get finger extensions? hahahahahahahahaha

I would definitely consider gluing ice cream sticks to my fingers before paying that much for some stamped pieced of alu plate

spikeydoo

not such a newbie
May 19, 2006
Somerset
ah yes some very ingenius alternatives, agreed these are stupidly expensive - but part of me still wants them :wtf: :p

Cannot reach the standard ones?

Can't reach my paddles as they are still on a shelf in spain somewhere - build week 6...ahhh the wait.....

So are the paddles big enougth - does no-one think these would be smart & possibly useful?

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
ah yes some very ingenius alternatives, agreed these are stupidly expensive - but part of me still wants them :wtf: :p

Can't reach my paddles as they are still on a shelf in spain somewhere - build week 6...ahhh the wait.....

So are the paddles big enougth - does no-one think these would be smart & possibly useful?

i can't imagine they'd design the flappy paddles un-reachable for even small lady fingers so i'd think you'll be fine!

spend the £240 on a remap ;)

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
yeah that is daylight robbery. £240!! Crazy. If they sold them for a half decent price they'd sell loads rather than sell only a couple for a rip off price.

dan_wilson87

powered by bocanegra
Oct 1, 2009
hey all
i know this is a bit off subject, but i live in germany and am currently experiencing temps of well below minus 15. With this my boc's gearbox is suffering, i start the car up in the morning let it warm up for 5 minutes, then get in as i go to select d the gearbox is very stiff and i have noticed it sounds like ice crunching if i try to go all the way to sport. WTF any ideas on wat to do here, im very worried as shes only a month old
merry xmas everyone
dan

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
hey all
i know this is a bit off subject, but i live in germany and am currently experiencing temps of well below minus 15. With this my boc's gearbox is suffering, i start the car up in the morning let it warm up for 5 minutes, then get in as i go to select d the gearbox is very stiff and i have noticed it sounds like ice crunching if i try to go all the way to sport. WTF any ideas on wat to do here, im very worried as shes only a month old
merry xmas everyone
dan

take it back to the dealer :p

also, you will get a better / more direct response to your question if you star a thread in the correct forum section asking this same question ;)

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
I'm sure they will be the same as the gti,If I'm sure virtually all of the vag dsg cars with paddles use the exact same paddles,even the likes of the RS6 and S8 Audis.

I wouldn't pay that money for the extensions but as a side note has anyone in a dsg Ibiza shifted down by mistake whilst trying to turn up/down the radio using the stalk behind the wheel?sounds ridiculous but I done it yesterday

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
but as a side note has anyone in a dsg Ibiza shifted down by mistake whilst trying to turn up/down the radio using the stalk behind the wheel?sounds ridiculous but I done it yesterday

I did this the 2nd day i owned the car. I was used to radio buttons being on the steering wheel so i accidentaly pressed the paddle (a lot of times). It was in D mode and it downshifted from 7th to 3rd gear !!

spikeydoo

not such a newbie
May 19, 2006
Somerset
just could not resist any longer....

had to get them....

didn't get them from the tt shop as I found a place in the states that was much more reasonable - what do you think??
DSC_0001sm.jpg
DSC_0002sm.jpg

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
Are you sure you need these ? You dont have your car yet, right ? Th standart ones are big enough (at least for me) Its not only the part sticking out of the steering wheel, there is a whole button behind the steering wheel

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise