First service

bigman75

Jul 21, 2009
Wolverhampton
Cool mpg figures! :D

I had a good run from Aberystwyth to Wolves today. All up and down and bendy windy (my technical blurb!) I was averaging 58 and the best was 63.

My fuel gauge didn't drop from the first block until 170 miles!! This was a full tank, to the brim! :D

I have done 230 miles on this tank full so far and the trip comp is saying I have 410 available before next fill up! OMG!! :drool: If only eh!

Andy

gaffer1986

On my 1.6 TDI CR the DPF light comes on under the diesel preheating coil light for a second when the ignition is first turned on. It usullay goes out when the coil light goes out.

If you can't see the DPF light when you first turn the ignition on i would assume you don't have a DPF.

Its the same way to check if a car has ABS i.e. see if an ABS light comes on when the ignition is switched on. Alternatively slam you breaks on very hard and see if it locks up. LOL

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
no dpf on a 19 tdi 105 bhp or up to 2lt tdi 140 pd engine however 2lt 170 bhp pd dose have a dpf, the new CR engines now all have dpf. you can check this out on the leon mk2 threads

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.