From Cat 'C' write off to road..(The journey of a Mk2) ..The end .

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Hey Buddy like the rims. although thinking white centres :whistle:
Think the black centres is making them look small in the pics.
Think Kev is talking sence, need a staggered set next - although buy a set with a decent et or you will end up dicking about for hours like me :(
Get some pics up from your day out playing

Ollie
only got a few Ol... none of mine, just a few of some of the Aircooled ones
:D

Wheels look good mate! Like them a lot more than the previous ones.

Although I agree it need to go lower ;)
I quite like them already which is unusual, it normally takes a while for me to like any rims on my car for some reason.
and I think rather than going any lower , due to the speedhumps around here, i may go up a rim-size to fill up the arches a tad

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Et Viola...
2hx9i74.jpg

t4yamw.jpg

Looks superb, John. :yes:

(P 3945 :lol:)

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
why you little.......

its looks great though mate, LOVE the wheels. It would look truley awesome slammed right down on them.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Nice shoes Brummles !! Think the rims are due some colour coding at some point ;) can never have too much of that nice metallic greeness !

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Im fairly pleased with them, to be honest.. thought going from white to black would have been a major change (marmite job) but even when I went out on sunday with some of the local Aircooled boys, i walked over to the car and though, hey they dont look so bad :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
sun is shining, weather is swee..COLD!
but I finished work at a decent time, so been out and fitted the ice/blue bulbs .
They've GOT to be better than the crap that i took out of there, you could hardly see at night!
and also a beesting aerial, so it doesnt look like a bumper-car now.. (why do they have to fit those mahoosive aerials?) .. i never listen to the radio anyway, even though its a Dab unit :shrug: so the little aerial will do
:)
no pics, as there little point , you cant see the lights as the suns shining