UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Have to say why not :) YOu can get your car as low as you want for shows etc but still raise it as high as you like to clear obstacles with all manner of heights / adjustments in between. Certainly beats monkeying around with a C spanner and a fistfull of heavy grease!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOjEUnQO0k&feature=related

Now THAT is why airride is way cooler than coilovers :D

Last edited:

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
That looks amazing Dave - Good news about the handling too!

I missed you on MSN the other night there but confused about the message you left - I'll catch up with you next time. ;)

dod

Seems you have put a fair bit of work in to that. Not too keen on those bling wheels, but each to their own :)

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
Have to ask this question. Why?!

cos i can :lol:

im sick of running ridiculously low on coils only to come across an effing speed bump that i have to crawl over at 1mph, raising it wasnt an option as i like my cars deathly low.

hence air, i can run as low as i like day to day, slam it so the sumps on the floor for shows or when parked, and lift it higher than standard when i come across an obstacle that doesnt agree with lowered cars, pop it up, drive over it, and pop it back down and be on my merry way
:lol:

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
no, front or rear only

ibiza has mcphearson rear bar and a side to side or independant system will pose a great deal of stress on that bar to the point that it gets bent

front to back kit only for this car :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members