Goodbye Ibiza :-( Hello MK7 Ford Fiesta Zetec-S :-)

Leonidas

I paid £12,500 all in. (i.e extra's as mentioned above, tax, registration etc.)
I ordered mine before Ford did their price increase and managed to get a good discount as my uncle has links with Ford.

I agree with you that the Ibiza Cupra looks good, but i can't afford it and can't get insured on it. If i'd have gone for the ibiza 1.6, i'd have had to spend loads on it in attempt to get it close to looking as good as the cupra model. IMO the Fiesta looks brilliant as standard.

2572_60287609203_711069203_1443509_82640_n.jpg

Still dont like it??? :D

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
They are quite good looking cars! I wouldn't have one personally, but they should be alright! Fords FINALLY seem to be getting there! Drums they are still obsessed with though! :doh:

Keep us updated with mods etc fella.

Will do matey. KnN now do a panel filter so im going to order one of those.

Going to look into prices for getting the wheels done gloss black, maybe even a black roof???;)

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
P.D.I'd one of these at work yesterday were always doing them, there a nice car to drive and handle well too, does your have the little courtsey lights above the glove box and under the ash tray bit, there like led strips that light up red they look pretty funky, read the FORD autoteam monthly update we recieve at work today and there is a mountune fiesta zetec s that comes with 160bhp, got uprated 4-1 manifold full exhaust system uprated intake and mapping. I would consider getting your wheels powdercoated gloss black tho it would look very nice IMO.

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
Nice drum brakes :D

Look alright outside but the interior spoils it for me...

Long as you're happy...

agreed [B)]

the outside looks really good IMO, got some nice lines [B)]

the inside.......... that centre console :no: looks like its come out the bargain bin at halfords shiteseed....:ban: typically ford i suppose :rolleyes:

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
P.D.I'd one of these at work yesterday were always doing them, there a nice car to drive and handle well too, does your have the little courtsey lights above the glove box and under the ash tray bit, there like led strips that light up red they look pretty funky, read the FORD autoteam monthly update we recieve at work today and there is a mountune fiesta zetec s that comes with 160bhp, got uprated 4-1 manifold full exhaust system uprated intake and mapping. I would consider getting your wheels powdercoated gloss black tho it would look very nice IMO.

What do you work as mate?

mine hasn't got the courtesy lights, they only come on the titanium model. they can easily be retrofitted though.

are you sure that the mountune upgrade takes it 160bhp as their website says 140bhp?

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
agreed [B)]

the outside looks really good IMO, got some nice lines [B)]

the inside.......... that centre console :no: looks like its come out the bargain bin at halfords shiteseed....:ban: typically ford i suppose :rolleyes:

as said in previous posts, the interior dash really needs to be seen in the flesh, the pictures ivee posted don't do it justice!

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
Nice drum brakes :D

Look alright outside but the interior spoils it for me...

Long as you're happy...

lol, i think i should have taken the alloy picture on the front wheels so i don't get as much stick regarding the drums.

Im really happy with it mate, the car is leaps and bounds better than the ibiza.

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
lol, i think i should have taken the alloy picture on the front wheels so i don't get as much stick regarding the drums.

Im really happy with it mate, the car is leaps and bounds better than the ibiza.

There had to be one though eh :clap:

I've not had the best luck with Fords so I stay away, but as said, long as you're happy that's all that matters :)

Any plans for it?

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
There had to be one though eh :clap:

I've not had the best luck with Fords so I stay away, but as said, long as you're happy that's all that matters :)

Any plans for it?

mods planned:
- Gloss black alloys
- air filter upgrade
- maybe black roof?
- strut brace
- when funds permit, the mountune upgrade!

Any suggestions?

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
Your car is lush. And I'm betting not having to put disks on the back of any model saved ford a small fortune in this cars development and building. And is probably light enoungh to stop well enough without disks alround.

I love these cars.

emlyn11

Oct 28, 2008
Surrey
This car is georgeous mate :) :) :)

New ibiza looks weak IMO, fiesta looks waaaay nicer. I love fords though so a bit biased.
To be honest with you the build quality in my old fiesta wasn't worse than my ibiza just as many rattle's
in both cars.

Good buy :)

Emlyn

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
The rear of the new Ibiza is very childish.
Every time I see the front I think wow
When I see the rear I just go... "Is that a micra.....wait ewww."

Fiesta is lush mind, Centre console isn't my cup of tea, but its typical ford styling though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise