help brake light bulb!

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
hi everyone got pulled over the other day n was told my drivers side brake light wasnt working.no problem i thought and went to halfrauds n bought a bulb gt home n went to fit it and ths is were my problems started!it might sound very dumb but how do you get to the brake light bulb!ive undone the two screws holding the light unit in and it just wont budge!any help would be greatly apreciated as its frustrating me!

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
hi everyone got pulled over the other day n was told my drivers side brake light wasnt working.no problem i thought and went to halfrauds n bought a bulb gt home n went to fit it and ths is were my problems started!it might sound very dumb but how do you get to the brake light bulb!ive undone the two screws holding the light unit in and it just wont budge!any help would be greatly apreciated as its frustrating me!

It's held by two strong springs.

You have to push/pull the light towards the rear of the car.

it will come out - trust me. it just feels like your going to break it.

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
yeah thats what i thought it felt like it was going to snap so didnt want to pul too hard!il go and try again after me dinner.thanks for the quick reply and advice mate :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members