Help! Dab Radio icons?? How to install

DMP

Mar 31, 2023
Seat Leon 2020 fr Ehybrid

Hi All, I have been messing about for a while now and cannot seem to put the missing radio icons onto my infotainment sytem?
I have downloaded different file sizes / formats / edited pics to jpeg / bmp / gif / png and nothing??
the car doesnt seem to recognise any file format
I have been looking online for information but the info i can find is all for the older media systems.
Has anyone had any luck with this??
And if so any Help would be appreciated ;)

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I‘m aware that with the mk8 Golf, it’s not possible to install missing radio station icons from an external source; only the pre-installed station icons are available to be used. I assume this would also be the case with the latest generation Leon, A3 and Octavia.

That‘s progress for you………..🤔

DMP

Mar 31, 2023
Cheers for the reply mate.
Thats annoying! its going to bug me now everytime i'm listening to the radio :rolleyes:

SamuelDonuts

Jan 6, 2017
Midlands
It used to be possible on the previous gen MIB2's but as above, we seem to have regressed in to not being able to update them. Irritating.

DMP

Mar 31, 2023
That is really bad, if you could do it before why take it away on a newer generation! Absolutely stupid.

Chromedome

Apr 12, 2023
I had a mk 3 leon until recently and i have all the icons on my computer that i would transfer through my phone to the in car system. I now have a mk 4 leon and agree that it is very irritating that they don't automatically update considering there is no manual way to do it that ive found.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members