Interior and boot LED light bulbs

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Cheers Mick, spot on :)

Dont even think my boot light has one in :| didnt even know i had a boot light, looks like i do though but couldnt even get the cover off to check the bulb, useless with stuff like this haha

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
Don`t know about the interior light, but I have this in the boot:

100_1162.jpg

It`s a 42mm festoon from ebay, much brighter than the standard "bulb".

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Think i might have done the same i slipped with the screw driver when i was trying and the front interior light went out lol

so screw driver at the end towards the back of the boot? Or end closest to the boot lid?

Ill probs have to check the fuses too now :( where are they even located on the mk4 ibizas?

as you can tell i know nothing about the electrics in these cars!

Cheers for the help so far :)

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
so screw driver at the end towards the back of the boot? Or end closest to the boot lid?

Sorry mate I was`nt very clear! You need to prise it out from the end furthest in the boot.

I`m used to saying forward and aft. :whistle:

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
The fuse panel is at the side of the dash, if you open the driver`s door you should see the panel just behind the round air vent. With any luck there will be a card in there to tell you which fuse is which (some don`t have this).

Last edited:

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
I know they take mini blade fuses... you can get like a dozen for a couple of quid at halfords or similar.
I`ve got some in a bag in the boot.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Yeh they are cheap as arn't they. Just a lass at work has a mk4 ibiza and she blew a fuse and seat tried charging her 50 quid :| so she refused and took it to a local gargae and they did it for her for free and she said there were spare ones in the fuse rack in the car, fook knows!

Unless it was just some bloke trying his luck lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.