k03s owners please read :)

flashbsd

hey people.

Im getting negative deviaton errors, can somebody please post a photo of their actuator on their k03s (which has never been touched) so i can count the threads to compare to mine?

Mine is a k03-058 if its any different.

Or can somebody measure from the top of the forst bolt to the end of the rod in mm so i can adjust accordingly.

Thanks

:cry:

flashbsd

interesting... hmm :) i shall check the new IC pipework and report when fault occurs again, usually happens when giving pasty in 4th/5th.

flashbsd

cheers matey, ill do it laters :)

Checked all pipework , all is fine and dandy, tightened every hose clamp to double check, logs it is.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
What remap are you running Russ (and simon)?

Martin - did you get the boost controller? does it do it if you turn it back slightly?

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
it looks far to far up the rod (to close to the end of thread) IIRC if i get chance i'll check mine and post it up tomoz, but i do agree that you realy shouldnt mess with it.

flashbsd

it happened with 11oC outside temp when the car was cold too, hit 13psi in 3rd and it trew into limp mode.

Although for the rest of the time it was fine??

I did some logs, but they were pulling back majorly,

no boost controller yet, going to get nicks once his has been removed :)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
can you do a leak back test on your DV?

I knnow of a couple of bailey's that 'broke' after fitting them the wrong way round

flashbsd

i got the forge 007p, did a leaky test yesterday, came out fine :(

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Sounds to me like your map is asking for loads of boost, add that to the fact you dont really have a tried and tested FMIC and standard downpipe and cat and your gonna get some problems.

Still would like to see some logs of 115 and 118 tho.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise