LCR boost issues

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
hi people right my car has stage 2 jabba map whichi love but when i 1st had i mapped it used to spike at 22psi and hold at 20psi in most gears now i seemed to have lost quite a bit im holding some times 18psi some times even as low as 14psi . i have checked all the boost hoses etc to make sure there tight does any one have any ideas ..im thinking the n75 or maf but dont want to fork out on new ones if thats not the issue

virdi

Nov 12, 2006
Middlesex
First thing would be to get it on VAGCOM and see if anything shows up.

Then also do a logging session with VAGCOM and show your results here or to Jabba and see what they say.

Stu_pot

Fire Starter
Mar 26, 2004
Near Blackpool
If it's degraded over time I would put money on the MAF. But there are obviously a few other factors that would have a bearing on it..

Certainly try cleaning it and then a TB reset.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Yer it has gone over time so guessing its the maf. May try giving it a clean I have recently done a tb clean and reset . Don't really want to buy a maf if it not that tho .

brad1

Yer it has gone over time so guessing its the maf. May try giving it a clean I have recently done a tb clean and reset . Don't really want to buy a maf if it not that tho .

Clean it out then lol, my maf before was doing the same, held lower psi, i thoroughly cleaned it through with brake cleaner and worked a treat :)

Mar 3, 2008
sunny Devon
yes the spilt R could cause the problem.......
there not that great forge didnt get them right,im afraid.

1st thing i would do is chuck the standard dv/or a forge 007 dv on and take it for a spin..
if your mates can let you borrow one for 20mins,then this will give you a idea what is wrong!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise