LCR & LC Rolling Road Results...

LCR User

Stage...
Jan 17, 2006
Evening all, me and a fellow member on here (Punch IT!) recently went to get our cars tested to see the power were running, both similar cars, different spec engines, modified in different ways.

My car is a late 210 version, runs a basic CC stage 1 re-map tuned by Storm Developments in Aldermaston, along with a Baileys DV, and a BMC filter.....so "gentley" modified

Comparing that to Punch IT's 180 version.........i'l let him fill you in on the spec list......but he also runs a CC 1 remap with a few other bits.

Graphs of both cars at the bottom

But shocker on the day was Punch IT's car, giving figures of 244bhp, a very nice increase of power there, and it runs like a beast too up to a ton, with mine pulling off 265bhp at a consistant level (the curvy graph)

RR0131.jpg

RR0441.jpg

RR018.jpg

RR0101.jpg

RR0461.jpg

RR004.jpg

RR0271.jpg

RR047.jpg

RR049.jpg

RR048.jpg

LCR User

Stage...
Jan 17, 2006
Yes, but not sure if the 180 version is a KO3SS or something? And KO3 is the 150bhp version?

Power seems high, but the graph may explain that part, different characteristics in the way they were mapped. The LC is the middle graph. Forgot to state that both cars were re-mapped by different tuners.

But we all have to play the dyno-lottery at some point don't we.....:)

Banana Man

Team Banana
Apr 24, 2006
Kent
www.teambanana.org
not unrealistic depending on cupra mods. if you started out with a 30bhp difference then with same mods up to say a stage 2 remap and all bits n bobs I think fair to say lc and lcr would achieve 245 and 275 respectively. But 244 seems high for stage 1.

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
is that a K03 giving 244bhp??? seems high to me, anyone else?

Hi guys!

LCR user! how you doin matey great pictures never realised you took so many!

Anyways i think it is a KO3s and 244BHP was produced on that day obviously these may change on other occasions but i aint complaining with 244BHP hell no!

i do have a few mods and the right ones i think which helped, see my mods in signature.

All in all very good day!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members