Leon Boost Gauges | Oil Pressure etc - Which Gauge is the best match???

zzapp

Swedish virgin? whats that. :cartman:

TBH i didn't work out the cost from 12tune but its quite a bit cheaper, is that with shipping?
Yeah i really like them i have a full boxed set of Phantoms and thought they where the best oe looking untill i saw these.

Quality has never been cheap and never will be .. sad but true :cry:

CupraR_Lad

Jul 9, 2007
Herefordshire
Has anyone seen these before?

PerformanceAmberWhiteBoostGauge800x.jpg

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley

Mate of mine had the swoosh gauges, just looked a bit cheap made to me. Mind you my gauges are overkill on the price side.........I have the Carbon Face boost gauge and need to get either the oi temp or pressure gauge to accompany it!

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
cheap made ? thats bummer !

hope maybe somebody else has seen these in real life ?

the price is very good !!

Dont really know what you mean with this ?

Mind you my gauges are overkill on the price side.........I have the Carbon Face boost gauge and need to get either the oi temp or pressure gauge to accompany it!

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
cheap made ? thats bummer !

hope maybe somebody else has seen these in real life ?

the price is very good !!

Dont really know what you mean with this ?

Mind you my gauges are overkill on the price side.........I have the Carbon Face boost gauge and need to get either the oi temp or pressure gauge to accompany it!

ooppss sorry was meant to add the link to my ones (swear im losing it).......http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/Product-176.aspx

Maybe someone else has tried the swoosh ones, I personaly didnt like them but thats just personal choice!

TubbyTwo

Taking a break from JDM..
Jan 27, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
Defi Gauges for the win.

One of the most accurate gauges you can buy.

If you want excellent quality and very accurate readings then go defi.

Autogauge are good budget ones but thats as far as they go.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Defi Gauges for the win.

One of the most accurate gauges you can buy.

If you want excellent quality and very accurate readings then go defi.

Autogauge are good budget ones but thats as far as they go.

autogauge do a good range aswell. they are called stepper motors, with swiss movement, (same as our throttle bodies) :)
these tent to be far more accurate.
i use them and i love them. also when they switch on the needle spins around the gauge and resets its self, this looks very pretty.
also the for example on the boost gauge it has a seprate box which the vacume hose fits to, then there is a lead from this box to the gauge itself. so very well made.
here are mine

they cost around £50 each, but im 100% sure you wont find a better gauge for the money.

TubbyTwo

Taking a break from JDM..
Jan 27, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
autogauge do a good range aswell. they are called stepper motors, with swiss movement, (same as our throttle bodies) :)
these tent to be far more accurate.
i use them and i love them. also when they switch on the needle spins around the gauge and resets its self, this looks very pretty.
also the for example on the boost gauge it has a seprate box which the vacume hose fits to, then there is a lead from this box to the gauge itself. so very well made.
here are mine

they cost around £50 each, but im 100% sure you wont find a better gauge for the money.

steppers are fine mate, jsut the general £15 boost gauge from halfords isnt going to be that great.

When i swtiched my MR2 from the autogauge to the the Greddy EBC i left them both connected for a day to compare the readings.

The mechanical autogauge was about 1psi out on the readings. Not good.

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
This is what the shadow gauges say:

FEATURES
‧ Functions: self-diagnosis on start-up or shut-down, sensor interruption self-diagnosis, peak value recording.
‧ Warning: buzzer & LED indicator flashing, trigger point adjustable.
‧ Equipped with high-performance thin stepping motor within 270° at resolution of 3240 steps.
‧ Adopts high illumination LED: uniform illumination, long life cycle, high stability and good user recognition.
‧ Daylight mode and nigh mode switch able with excellent backlight

Whats the best size to get 52 or 60mm

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise