Looking for a cupra with leather..

Frank Zappa

Looking for a low k's cupra with Leather - the leather aspect - this seems near impossible to find.

Was it an exotic option at the time with most having cloth?

Whats the premium for a cupra with leather in the used market (assuming I can locate one)

Cheers

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Thats because the cupra cloth seats where pretty good as standard anyway and from memory i think it was an expensive option.

From looking around only cupra's i could find with leather were the older years.

Frank Zappa

Cheers.

Looking for a Grey 225.

The prices fluctuate.

Tell me the residual worth of these cars - safe bett for the next few years I wonder..

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
that's easy - there are no UK spec LCR 225's with leather (unless retrimmed)

dealer prices are OTT, private are falling rapidly...

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Cupra R with leather was only available as a super expensive dealer-fit re-trim. I think sports seats and cloth is a better combination anyway - you don't slide around, its not freezing cold in winter and sticky as toffee in the summer.

Buy the car you want then either re-trim the seats or just swap out those from another car. i.e. Cupra, or Golf/Audi/Whatever.

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
I have a set of normal cupra leather for sale, as said here you wont find an R with it unless it is a re trim.

sjtscott

Now with added Revo! :-)
Apr 15, 2003
London UK
Visit site
Only Leon Cupras had leather leccy seats as an option, I should know as I chose to have them! £1200 option which I coincidently didn't actually pay for due to negotiated discount off the list price for my car.

My car will be for sale at some point in the future ;)

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
My 2003 LC has leather electric seats. Was an expensive option - but i bought my car 2nd hand so didnt have to pay for it :)

Frank Zappa

that's easy - there are no UK spec LCR 225's with leather (unless retrimmed)

dealer prices are OTT, private are falling rapidly...
Thanks, dealer prices still pretty high.

I wonder - the Cupra 225 ticks all the boxes for me but want to choose the 'smart choice' and not get hit with too much loss

Frank Zappa

Only Leon Cupras had leather leccy seats as an option, I should know as I chose to have them! £1200 option which I coincidently didn't actually pay for due to negotiated discount off the list price for my car.

Best get in touch with some details... :)

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
Smart choice is a tuned cupra or FR TDI get the FR plus and you have cupra R looks, you can get these with leather as mine had it until i took it out.

Frank Zappa

Smart choice is a tuned cupra or FR TDI get the FR plus and you have cupra R looks, you can get these with leather as mine had it until i took it out.
Sure... the more I search this site the better it gets - don't hang around here just lurk in the classifieds - some informative stuff...

Hmmmm...

No more confused.

Budget circa 10-15k really - long term purchase (for me lol) 3 years finance deal.

How do I minamise on depreciation the TDi As you say is a good option...

How do the numbers stack up just now - What are the 'smart' buys for

Diesel / LCR just now / year etc.

Ideally I want a dealer sale... hand it back when it breaks affair - I realise I could save with private but going dealer this time..

Having said that... what other non Seats can be had for 10-15k.. rock solid residuals... RS.... ST ?:whistle:

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
It comes down to what you want, the focus RS has got very cheap now but you wont get one in warrenty and they go wrong lol!!

If you want a seat thats cheap to run and looks good with good power get a leon FR + or like i have done get the cupra TDI and turn it into a complete LCR look alike!

shaun.b

Shaun
Oct 26, 2006

This isnt exactly correct, i have a leon tdi 110 se and that has leather and alcantara trim with electric movement controls and heated seats. so it wasnt just for the cupras!!:p

Just thought i would let you know :whistle:

coupelee

I've had my 2204 LC for a couple of months now and it has leather does this mean the original owner paid extra for the leather?