m0rk's 2010 Ibiza Cupra HN60 RHF

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Well noddy mod of the day... I realised while I was away that I'd left my ARB on the softest setting, not the stiffest.

5 mins of 17mm spanner action & normal service is resumed. Turns in even more properly & my love handles are being gripped by the cornering.

ARB link - I think it needs spacing out a little
main.php

ARB
main.php

these pics show it on the stiffest setting,also on the mk4 the hangers sit on the other side of the damper.

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Mork, do the alloys come standard in 'silver' I've got them in gun-metal on mine, but they came like that, I've seen some press photo's with the same darker colour but never in silver.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Mark, as Al has said, your pics show it already on the stiffest setting..

Sam, I believe that Mark is still on the OEM exhaust..

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
these pics show it on the stiffest setting,also on the mk4 the hangers sit on the other side of the damper.

facepalm-homer.jpg

Blonde moment when I worked out my moments then.

It seems that the Mk5 is slightly wider track at the rear then as the ARB sits exactly in the middle of the beam - just to be a pain.

We all have blonde days when i first see your comment about putting it on the stiffer setting for a moment i thought i had mine on the softer setting.
I wonder if whiteline or awesome gti are aware of the slightly wider track so they can supply the needed spacers.

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Nah no stalker, just know someone who lives about 10 houses down lol Kind of hard not to notice a Red MK5 Cupra parked at the side of the road with an SCN sticker in the back window...

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've got two quotes for some subtle mods at the moment.

Blacking of the roof in vinyl, which should look good

Centre silencer removal. It's rusty anyway after six months, and should sound a little better, I'm not interested in any power increase, it's sufficient as is

Will have to decide when I get home from holiday

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Centre silencer removal. It's rusty anyway after six months, and should sound a little better, I'm not interested in any power increase, it's sufficient as is

Mine is too - and the baffles are collapsing - sounds like a fart can and thats without being tuned. I think they must used recycled sardine tins or something for exhaust material, or recycled Vauxhalls :cartman:

I will be getting a nice new one under the warranty at the first service :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members