Mashburns Flash Red LCR *Now ready for stage 2!*

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Cracking car mate!:D

I'm in the market for front and rear arbs I was going for R32 23mm front and Neuspeed 25mm rear. I was just wondering how your finding the 24mm Whiteline arb? where did you get it from? and most importantly how much did it cost?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I can also vouch for the White line rear arb I got mine second hand 120 quid :) , I have also just fitted the nuespeed 25mm front arb as well cars handling is unreal

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thanks for the comment mate. :)

Here you go.... http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/whiteline-24mm-rear-anti-roll-bar-adjustable-versionbr-leon-1m-14-16-18-cupra-18t-cupra-r-18t-19sdi-19tdi-cupra-19tdi-fr-19tdi-1199-p-3988.html

I've had no problems with ARB and the car handles very well to say its still on standard suspension. Definately recommended. ;)

I can also vouch for the White line rear arb I got mine second hand 120 quid :) , I have also just fitted the nuespeed 25mm front arb as well cars handling is unreal

Cheers lads!

CupraDaveG

Sep 21, 2010
Hampshire
I didn't buy a kit. Bought a universal intercooler, bigger than the one that comes with the kit, and made a saving of £47! ;)

Is FMIC on your to do list?

No i already have the Toyo one, thats why i asked, because i noticed yours is alot bigger than mine.

CupraDaveG

Sep 21, 2010
Hampshire
Ahhh right. If i had been paying attention i would of seen 'fmic' written in your signature! :blink:

The dimensions of mine are 550x225x64mm.

So what does stage 2 give you on a LCR? I have Revo Stage 2 on my LC, and im running 240BHP.

I have other Mods that accompany the Map though.

You think youll go for stage 3?

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
So what does stage 2 give you on a LCR? I have Revo Stage 2 on my LC, and im running 240BHP.

I have other Mods that accompany the Map though.

You think youll go for stage 3?

Im not sure what the stage 2 figures will be to be honest. Somewhere around 275/280 bhp and over 300 lb/ft of torque???

No i wont be going stage 3. Not interested in a bigger turbo or anymore power as the car is my daily driver and i'll be happy after stage 2.

CupraDaveG

Sep 21, 2010
Hampshire
Im not sure what the stage 2 figures will be to be honest. Somewhere around 275/280 bhp and over 300 lb/ft of torque???

No i wont be going stage 3. Not interested in a bigger turbo or anymore power as the car is my daily driver and i'll be happy after stage 2.

Same here, this is my daily. and ill be saving up for another BMW :)

Looks good though, keep it up!

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
A bit of a mixed update from yesterday.....

BORING: 2 new Michelin Pilot Sports on the front.

EXCITING: Revo stage 2!

EXPENSIVE: Slipping clutch! :cry:

The car feels a lot better now when driving it hard and the torque feels a lot stronger!

On the downside the clutch started slipping. Not sure if a new standard one will be strong enough or if I should go for a diesel or uprated one. I don't really want to spend more than I have to.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.