May Have To Sell Up, What You Guys Think??

criztal

Due to unforseen circumstance, i may have to let my LCR go after only owning it for 2 months!!!!

Just wanted some guidance from you guys if possible, heres the spec,

Platinum Grey LCR
Only 8k miles on the clock, has had 2 services also to keep the warranty in tact
electric folding mirror
ususal spec applies

The car is totally immaculate, and wanted to know what this would be potentially worth???

Any advice is greatly appreciated, i know the used markets a bit of a dog at the moment, but im in a bit of a situation, and could use the cash, bare in mind im not looking to let it go for silly money

Once again many thanks

criztal

forgot to mention, its a 03, 2003 plate, and still has 6 months warranty

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
How many 03 LCR's are you seeing advertised at over 10k that are actually selling?

I was in the same situation myself and have kept the R as I couldn't get 10k for it never mind more.

For info a dealer offered me 8500 for mine to sell back to them.

Pete

luke

Sep 30, 2004
Hants
Icecavern said:
How many 03 LCR's are you seeing advertised at over 10k that are actually selling?

I was in the same situation myself and have kept the R as I couldn't get 10k for it never mind more.

For info a dealer offered me 8500 for mine to sell back to them.

Pete
I have not seen any 03 LCR's with only 8k on the clock for £10k, that's for sure.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
seen a couple of R's advertised over the last month or so for under 10k. Bloomin cr*p if you ask me.
I recon you'd push for 10k. LCR's are still brand new at 15.5k in my SEAT dealers, even though the deal was supposed to finish last week

sotonjoe

criztal said:
Due to unforseen circumstance, i may have to let my LCR go after only owning it for 2 months!!!!

Just wanted some guidance from you guys if possible, heres the spec,

Platinum Grey LCR
Only 8k miles on the clock, has had 2 services also to keep the warranty in tact
electric folding mirror
ususal spec applies

The car is totally immaculate, and wanted to know what this would be potentially worth???

Any advice is greatly appreciated, i know the used markets a bit of a dog at the moment, but im in a bit of a situation, and could use the cash, bare in mind im not looking to let it go for silly money

Once again many thanks

Where are you based???

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
Didn't you get it off E-bay for £10k off a guy that was living abroad and never used it?

Think I put it in my watching list after you asked if it was a good deal [B)]

I think you might be able to get what you paid for it back, it's going to look strange to a potential buyer if it's had 2 owners within a space of 8,000 miles I would wonder why nobody wants to keeo the car ... :think:

Amazing car! If I can the money I'd take it off your hands no worries (miss my LCR).

But you'll find a few people selling sorted LCR for £10k:

here

here

and

here

Not a good time to be selling LCR's and people who might be tempted to buy one will probably wait for them to drop in value a little more (summer prehaps).

Alpha

criztal

took the car to the dealers, they have offered 10250 as trade, so im sure i can get more than 10k for it!!!! I may have got a bargain, but may or may not sell at that price, at the end of the day, this car has only covered 8k miles, so surely its more attractive than others on the market.

Autotrader doesnt have this colour with this mileage anwhere nationwide, so im hoping for at least 11k bottom line, im based in watford, herts, if anyones interested in having a peek, before i advertise please do let me know.

big phill

big n proud
Feb 12, 2005
scunthorpe
just out of stupidity is the lcr leon cupra r cos if it is then its going for about £9900 on parkers guide for trade in but on autotrader the cheepest is £ 9000 so if youve been offered £10250 then thats a good price bearing in mind they will sell it for about £12000

criztal

just flicked through the autotrader also, and there is not onc car nationwide with the kind of mileage mine has done, plus i looked at about 12 cars beforei bought this, and know that its truly mint. Im gonna try me luck at 11995 at see what happens, all other cars for this year have covered at least 30k, may let it go for 11-11500. Ill put the add up and let you guys know what happens!!

Thanks for your thoughts