MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Bigivo1

May 21, 2016
Just confirmed my order today on a two year lease. Cupra ST, FWD, urban silver. All bog standard apart from the Seat sound system upgrade. Gonna be a long wait but I've got my 5 door 290 to keep me going.

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
Was told my preliminary build was scheduled for week 6, so I thought I would chance contacting IMG Seat for an update. Great news! Car has been built and is awaiting its boat journey over now and is looking set for late March/Early April pick up :thumbup:

Signor Whippy

Mar 16, 2009
God's Country
Was told my preliminary build was scheduled for week 6, so I thought I would chance contacting IMG Seat for an update. Great news! Car has been built and is awaiting its boat journey over now and is looking set for late March/Early April pick up :thumbup:

Hello fellow week 6'er :D

According to Scrogg (Link) we could be taking delivery W/C 26th Feb.........

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018

You should get it alot earlier than that, takes 2-3weeks from when it's built to dealership

m1980k

Oct 5, 2017
Mystery Blue ST 300 manual. Ordered October 11th. Taking deliver next Wednesday (21st). Not sure exactly what build week I had - in November my unconfirmed build week was 5.

c1j2w3f4

Nov 21, 2017
Mystery Blue ST 300 manual. Ordered October 11th. Taking deliver next Wednesday (21st). Not sure exactly what build week I had - in November my unconfirmed build week was 5.

Got the same as you on order. Ordered mine November 20th 2017 and it was built BW6, due for delivery around BW10 I think.

Enjoy!

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
Just got off the phone to CS, car is built and on its way.
I should be able to pick it up 3rd/4th week of March. Happy Days! :)

Suzuki_kid_1984

Jan 23, 2018
Devon
I'm also one of the few who's car has arrived in the UK awaiting collection. Build week 4. Hopefully picking mine up at the end of Feb. Hire contract so no point waiting for 18 plate. Thought about having it transported down but would cost £280.. so settled on catching the train up.

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
I'm also one of the few who's car has arrived in the UK awaiting collection. Build week 4. Hopefully picking mine up at the end of Feb. Hire contract so no point waiting for 18 plate. Thought about having it transported down but would cost £280.. so settled on catching the train up.
Where you traveling from? I've got 230 miles to travel to Warrington lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
Based in not so sunny North Devon... Also heading up to Warrington :D Ticket is about £66.. so a bit of a no brainer really.
I'm from Dorchester, Dorset. Think I'm gonna hire a car and leave it at a department up their. £80 for car and a bit of fuel but not sure I can stand the train, mine was build week 5. £1.50 a mile delivery otherwise!!!

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
I'm from Dorchester, Dorset. Think I'm gonna hire a car and leave it at a department up their. £80 for car and a bit of fuel but not sure I can stand the train, mine was build week 5. £1.50 a mile delivery otherwise!!!

I'm in Dorchester too, see you around in my grey ST from March :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members