MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
So were the buckets leather or alcantara. When you spec them on the configurator they look alcantara with leatherette bolsters.

schofier

Aug 16, 2014
Southampton
Car is getting delivered end of next week. :D

So, built last week and delivered end of next - that's pretty good. Getting excited yet ? :)

I've managed to claw another week out of my wait, so now (still provisionally) build week 46. Hopefully that means it will now arrive before Xmas.

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
So, built last week and delivered end of next - that's pretty good. Getting excited yet ? :)

I've managed to claw another week out of my wait, so now (still provisionally) build week 46. Hopefully that means it will now arrive before Xmas.

Are you kidding? :rofl: I'm hanging from the ceiling with my fingernails.... [B)]

I'm chuffed with the amount of time it's taken. Ordered August 22nd, Built September 29th, delivery October 18th, PDI'd and ready for collection the following Saturday.... Be really glad to get it, as I've long since sold the Evo and Passat and have been on foot for almost a month.... My wife has a Mini Convertible so have only driven 3 times due to the shame of driving a Mini Convertible..

Roll on delivery day! :lol:

DoodleDids

Aug 30, 2014
Build week

How long approx does it take to get a build week after ordering the car ? Got estimated month of Dec / Jan at the mo

kmanmx

Jan 21, 2013
I figure i'm probably the only person here who isn't too bothered about when it arrives. I mean yes, i'm really excited to drive it having never had a fast car before. I think about it all day. But on the other hand, I am quoted a delivery estimate of late January. I really am not that excited about receiving new, fast car in middle of winter. The idea of my first drive of it being on a gloomy, wet, bitterly cold day is really unappealing.

So as much as I really want it, i'd be quite happy to see it delayed into the spring.

Last edited:

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I figure i'm probably the only person here who isn't too bothered about when it arrives. I mean yes, i'm really excited to drive it having never had a fast car before. I think about it all day. But on the other hand, I am quoted a delivery estimate of late January. I really am not that excited about receiving new, fast car in middle of winter. The idea of my first drive of it being on a gloomy, wet, bitterly cold day is really unappealing.

So as much as I really want it, i'd be quite happy to see it delayed into the spring.

But the Cupra is so good, it will make you feel great on even the worst darkest day of winter.:D

brentnall

Apr 29, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Have discovered from Seat UK CS that mine has been in the UK since Monday... no thanks to the dealer for providing me with any updates or communication, even after being requested repeatedly to do so more frequently! Why is a little bit of customer service so hard to come by??? [:@]

Anyways regardless... just got to wait for for all the paperwork, customs and transportation stuff to be sorted at the docks. Not long now :D

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Have discovered from Seat UK CS that mine has been in the UK since Monday... no thanks to the dealer for providing me with any updates or communication, even after being requested repeatedly to do so more frequently! Why is a little bit of customer service so hard to come by??? [:@]

Anyways regardless... just got to wait for for all the paperwork, customs and transportation stuff to be sorted at the docks. Not long now :D
It's still at the docks hence why dealer hasn't updated you

MOzR1

Oct 13, 2014
I ordered one last week.

Factory orders are on a 20-24 week wait so I went for a "stock" car from SEAT UK.

Metallic white 5 dr DSG with adaptive cruise, leather, winter pack and SEAT sound system.

I would not have chosen the colour, leather or sound system if I'd factory ordered but I got such a good deal I couldn't turn it down.

Can't wait!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Just placed an order for a Cupra 280 5 door, red, Seat sound & black line pack. Factory build, will get an estimated delivery date later this week.

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
I ordered a Cupra 280, 5 door with a manual box. Got a substantial discount at the dealers, which even with all my options worked out cheaper than the list price.

Opted for Emocion Red. How long has everyone been waiting for the car to be built and delivered, as the dealer reckons on 2 months.

:D

Well, I'm very pleased to say that I collect my 280 on Saturday at lunchtime. Car arrived on Monday morning, and is being PDI'd now. I'm quite excited tbh!!

[B)]

kmanmx

Jan 21, 2013
Does anyone know if you ordered a 5dr Cupra with leather seats back in September they are now going to come with Electrically adjusted seats if it hasn't been built yet ?

Mine is due to be built end of December, but the addition of standard electric front adjustable drivers seat only became standard as of the October revisions. So not sure if mine will have it as I ordered before October. :confused:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.