MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Hibbo28

Feb 27, 2018
In that case I doubt I'll get mine in August either then since my order was placed after yours [:@]

Gingernm

Feb 18, 2019
Quick pic I took yesterday. Working nights, so should be able to get some pics under the car park lighting!

5416a116b86ba1d1910f59a1aba11476.jpg

Gingernm

Feb 18, 2019
And the beast in the background is what I’ve been driving for the last few months. Glad to see the back of that.

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
Been given an unconfirmed build week of 23 (w/c/ 3rd June) for my Mag Grey EZ ordered on first week of April. Still hoping it may be sooner as last time I inquired I was told week 26!

Sparks__89

Feb 18, 2019
mine came this morning...

just a quick question, are these protective covers on the Cupra badges on the inner door liner?

if not mine looks to have a bit of damage

IMG_20190509_120033.jpg

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
Definitely I was expecting a late July delivery but this was a pleasant surprise :happy:

I've just rang seat as I now have my sli number. Apparently it arrived at the UK port on the 7th may and it will take 7 to 10 days to arrive at dealership. Then not sure what time scales are like after that. But I reckon 3rd June is still on.

Aps

Apr 29, 2019
I ordered a Nevada white cupra last week from seat stone acre. On the computer it said it was in transit but they weren’t sure whether that meant it was on a ship or waiting to be allocated a ship (helpful). I’ve had no contact from them since then just wondering if anyone else has had the same with being told their vehicle was “in transit” and how long they waited after that? I’m dying to get my hands on it now! Also can’t find any pics of a 2019 cupra in Nevada white . Does anyone have any tips of what I need to be looking for imperfection wise when picking it up from the dealer or any common issues?

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
My Cupra Lux Magnetic Grey has arrived in the UK and apparently will be at the dealers within a week or 2. Ordered in March so that's a lot earlier than expected.

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Lease company emailed today to tell me my car has now been picked up from Grimsby Port and its on the way to the dealership and should be there in about 2-3weeks, not sure how far the transporter is driving but he must be driving around the dealership for a while before he unloads,

Rang Seat UK as the lease company is always behind with there info, they said my car is already at the dealership and arrived there yesterday,

Spotted a transporter on the M1 heading North also which had 1 black and 2 silver cupras on, got to say although silver wouldnt be my 1st choice it really is a underrated colour on the Cupras and it looked really nice in person :)

Foordy

Apr 15, 2019
Lease company emailed today to tell me my car has now been picked up from Grimsby Port and its on the way to the dealership and should be there in about 2-3weeks, not sure how far the transporter is driving but he must be driving around the dealership for a while before he unloads,

Rang Seat UK as the lease company is always behind with there info, they said my car is already at the dealership and arrived there yesterday,

Spotted a transporter on the M1 heading North also which had 1 black and 2 silver cupras on, got to say although silver wouldnt be my 1st choice it really is a underrated colour on the Cupras and it looked really nice in person :)

I really hope that black one is mine!!

Reactions: Ashley_ng

Aps

Apr 29, 2019

When did you order it? Did you order it before manufacture? I can’t work out how long mine will take it just said “in transit” as already had been built when I’ve ordered

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
When did you order it? Did you order it before manufacture? I can’t work out how long mine will take it just said “in transit” as already had been built when I’ve ordered

Factory ordered at the beginning of Feb, build week was BW15 which i think was April 8th, delivered to the UK Grimsby port 28th April, delivered to the dealership Yesterday, now just got to wait to arrange delivery to myself :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise