MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Just had update from Seat.

If your car is currently at the port in Barcelona they do not yet have a date for when it will be shipped to the UK. They will hopefully have a further update at the end of the week.

Complete shambles given my order was accepted at the factory on 11th July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Update - dealers rang. Delivery to them Thursday. Collecting Friday.

It better turn up as stated.

At least I have something to work towards.

Fingers crossed for you, and hopefully that will mean ours are not far behind.....!

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Oh I said to the dealer “does this mean it’s actually turning up or what”. He reckons we’re on and it’s confirmed.

Excited for you!! Be sure to drop a photo in here when you receive it just so we know that my 20 cupras actually exist

Reactions: LevoForest

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
I've just raised an official complaint with Seat UK will see how this progresses. Im just sick of being lied to and given a different story every time a speak to them and false expectations being set.

How did you raise the complaint? Can you raise it online?

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Well the saga continues folks. After being told that the vehicle is arriving for certain on Thursday and delivery any time on Friday I have just received a call from my contact at customer services to inform me that the car has been in fact delivered today to the dealership. I can’t work out whether this is just arrival sooner than anticipated or if I am being lied to by the dealership. Collection on Friday would mean the 1st of November so it may be that my order is required to fall into the November sales pot if they’re already on target. Or I could be barking up the wrong tree entirely and they may let us collect it earlier. I await a call back from my dealer contact and I will update you all accordingly. Sorry for lack of paragraphs and punctuation I am in the car dictating

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Well the saga continues folks. After being told that the vehicle is arriving for certain on Thursday and delivery any time on Friday I have just received a call from my contact at customer services to inform me that the car has been in fact delivered today to the dealership. I can’t work out whether this is just arrival sooner than anticipated or if I am being lied to by the dealership. Collection on Friday would mean the 1st of November so it may be that my order is required to fall into the November sales pot if they’re already on target. Or I could be barking up the wrong tree entirely and they may let us collect it earlier. I await a call back from my dealer contact and I will update you all accordingly. Sorry for lack of paragraphs and punctuation I am in the car dictating

They could also have a delay in fitting it in for its PDI so wanted to say Friday to avoid disappointing you

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members