MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

JD7ALI

Jan 19, 2019
Thanks man! I guess I'll be a good, patient little boy and just wait to see what happens!

Sounds like they are ahead of the game with some of the deliveries then. I think I am just becoming impatient the closer the date gets! All this talk of people's cars arriving and collecting is getting me too excited haha!
Haha, I don't blame you! I can imagine the excitement and impatience has got the better of most of us on here, I know it has for me!

Reactions: Cranny D and bgb

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
Put an order in today for a Nevada white cupra lux on a 24 month lease.

Exciting times ahead. No idea on delivery but will update when I know.

One thing I forgot to ask before ordering was does the Cupra come with a space saver wheel? Those who have got a lease, can you please let me know? I’m sure I’ve read on spec sheet somewhere that it does.

Thanks

Feb 14, 2019
Just had an email from LO, thought it was to arrange delivery.... only to be told my car is still at the port! Fuming is not the word absolute joke! Tried calling 3 times and Rachel who I need to talk was out for lunch and then busy taking other calls, they said they will get her to call me back which I cannot see happening before closing time at 5.30. Left a strong worded email and crossing my fingers the email sent to me about it being at the port was a mistake as I was told it was at the port on 9/3/19.

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Just had an email from LO, thought it was to arrange delivery.... only to be told my car is still at the port! Fuming is not the word absolute joke! Tried calling 3 times and Rachel who I need to talk was out for lunch and then busy taking other calls, they said they will get her to call me back which I cannot see happening before closing time at 5.30. Left a strong worded email and crossing my fingers the email sent to me about it being at the port was a mistake as I was told it was at the port on 9/3/19.
I got an update exactly like that and it all changed within 48-hours. Its obvious their logistics application needs a revamp.

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Appreciate that.

Mine is a standard non lux nevada white. Number plate ending YNC.
TomScrut take note: we are on the look out for 2x mag grey, 1x desire red and 1x nevada white next week. I'm gonna ask the DM Keith contact what the flip is going on when I see him on Tuesday, I wonder if they fully understand the passion of their customers and their logistics process sucks

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
Look for any in Desire Red with Lux and the Pano roof!
Ah well that will be quite easy to spot. Only thing is their compound is round the back so unless we get the full on lease experience of actually retrieving it from the compound we might not get a look but will see on Monday! Sounds like it will be Cupras galore!

Reactions: adamsupergeek

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
TomScrut take note: we are on the look out for 2x mag grey, 1x desire red and 1x nevada white next week. I'm gonna ask the DM Keith contact what the flip is going on when I see him on Tuesday, I wonder if they fully understand the passion of their customers and their logistics process sucks

Aye I'll see what I can see!

Reactions: adamsupergeek
Jan 21, 2019
Hi all, new here!

Ordered a mystery blue cupra lux end of Jan through leasing options. Been told the car is at the dealers and could be delivered on 9th April, put it back as week as that’s when my S3 goes back.

Reactions: bgb

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
Hi all, new here!

Ordered a mystery blue cupra lux end of Jan through leasing options. Been told the car is at the dealers and could be delivered on 9th April, put it back as week as that’s when my S3 goes back.

So you are going from Audi 4WD to Seat FWD too? Will be am interesting experience I think!

Jan 21, 2019
So you are going from Audi 4WD to Seat FWD too? Will be am interesting experience I think!
Yup I certainly am, hope the wheel spin/hop isn’t too bad in the Leon. Also hoping the interior quality has improved from the last leon I had which was a mk2 FR tdi!

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Yup I certainly am, hope the wheel spin/hop isn’t too bad in the Leon. Also hoping the interior quality has improved from the last leon I had which was a mk2 FR tdi!
Do you know if its being processed by DM Keith? Do you live up North or Midlands? Just wondering if we need to keep an eye out for it when I pick up next week.

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
Do you know if its being processed by DM Keith? Do you live up North or Midlands? Just wondering if we need to keep an eye out for it when I pick up next week.

All the LO ones will probably come from the same dealer.

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
Ordered In Feb via LO for the cupra 290 in Nevada white
Been told it will get to dealer on 22nd April
Hoping its before

Cranny D

Dec 24, 2018
I was told by LO that all orders in the north/midlands will be handled by DM Keith, either from York or Leeds. I enquired as I plan to collect mine. Hope this helps.

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Me too!! I'm hoping the FWD will be more fun!! Though I think in most normal conditions I probably won't notice the difference! I've already got a set of tyres to replace the standard Contis!!

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah I think it is, registration ending ONF. Let me know if you see it.
And I live just outside or Manchester, around 80 miles from DM Kieth.

Last edited:
Reactions: TomScrut
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members