My Ibiza Work In Prog Front Bumper Preview Pic

Turbo ZR

Ibiza Newbie
Jul 5, 2005
Cambs, UK
Not fitted 100% correctly yet, not got my black mesh in yet either (thinking of leaving the inter-cooler left open) and obviously not sprayed nore is the car which is going to be Jet Black with a Cystal Blue Pearl Glitter over the top.

But anyhow here is my new front bumper which i'm pretty pleased with so far.

It's looking like another 7 odd days work then it'll be out on the road.

The rear won't be finished for about 2 weeks till i get the new exhaust fitted so the back will be left open and un-meshed till then so will look fairly odd and sh*te to be honest.

frontpreviw.jpg

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Seidl bumper - I think you will want some thick mesh on teh sides to hide the mess behind them!

Maybe even pain the FMIC supports black so they don't show up so much?

Turbo ZR

Ibiza Newbie
Jul 5, 2005
Cambs, UK
Yes i've got quite small oblong shaped mesh for the top and sides, just considering my options on the toe eye as don't want it removed and it sticks throught quite a way.

Got the front and rear bumpers for £300 new which i didn't think was to bad.

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
bumper looks nice but i would have to loose the /---\ badge area by cutting the bumper and plating the bonnet to match.

black would be nice but metal flake is old hat, looks ok on motorbikes but just reminds me of a taky fair ground ride. i recently painted a motorbike in metal flake and i did like it,,,,, but not on a car, especially a cupra.

Turbo ZR

Ibiza Newbie
Jul 5, 2005
Cambs, UK
I know what you mean, it's not meta-flake though as such it won't be in your face glaring out at you it'll will be suttle. I've had sheets sprayed up to help my mind, shall see how it turns out in a week i guess. (Fingers Crossed :D)

Turbo ZR

Ibiza Newbie
Jul 5, 2005
Cambs, UK
Was resprayed late October, early November i think? can't remember to be honest as to much going on with other cars, etc.

Went from Silver to Trophy Blue but i didn't like the stripe on the side so as i'd have to have the boot, and whole of the side resprayed thought i'd do the few remaining parts and have a whole respray.

Martin CUK

CruisinUK.com
Jul 13, 2004
NW
www.cruisinuk.com
I think it'll look a lot better once you've fitted new wheels, and the arches done etc. :)

Should look mega going from the other pics you put up. :)

Think how much performance you oculd of had though so the money you've spent on resprays! lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.