my new car...

justin3779

hi folks just thought id introduce me and my new car, its a cupra r 225 had it a month now and just wondered if anyone on here knew it before s the guy i had it from said it was totally standard but when i got it back and lifted the bonnet the first thing i saw was an awesome gti branded forge recirculating valve and it feels a bit to quick for standard to me. reg is kr05jwz cant put pics up as it says i need to post 15 times first ????

JamJay

California Bound
I wouldn't worry about the recirc valve, the OE ones are prone to breaking so a metal one is a good investment, most of us have them. Have you driven another LCR to compare it's performance? It's may have has a Stage 1 remap which probably means it has 260+bhp. Again, not a bad thing as the remaps increase the cars performance well withing the limits of the engine components and actually inprove how efficiently it runs with better MPG also.

justin3779

yeah i test drove a 225 i while back but this has pretty viscous acceleration. im waiting for dubbers sports vws to get back to me as i think they supplied it at some point as its got there plates on.

justin3779

leon1.jpg
[/IMG]
cupra3.jpg
[/IMG]
what ya think then folks

justin3779

the pictures where taken inside a garage unit so its just the lights mate lol, i was thinkin of getting the wheels powder coated white, theres a place down the road that will refurb then powdercoat in any colour for £80 a set so thats temptin me at the moment....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.