my new car...

justin3779

they are a pain in the arse, i used to own this.........
IM003282-1.jpg
[/IMG]
gtt8.jpg

and that was i knightmare to keep clean thing is tho, white cars just look sexier than any thing else, also i got the leon crazy cheap to be honest so i can afford to spend a bit on it and not be out of pocket when it gets sold which will make a change..lol

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Nice one on the Leon mate, sure you will like it. R5's were proper fun, my mate had one crazy tuned one. The way you can flick them about, nutz! Yours looked smart, you do the work on it yourself?

justin3779

yeah me and my little bro did the work on the 5, mrs made me get rid cos it scared the **** out of her ( was runnin 230bhp ) and id spent nearly 13 grand on it. yes mate £80 is for a full set they even remove the tryes and put em back on for ya....bargain.

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
yeah me and my little bro did the work on the 5, mrs made me get rid cos it scared the **** out of her ( was runnin 230bhp ) and id spent nearly 13 grand on it. yes mate £80 is for a full set they even remove the tryes and put em back on for ya....bargain.

:lol: dont blame her, 230bhp in a car that weighs the same as a shoe box.......not for the faint hearted!!

justin3779

it was mad to be fair, if the turbo kicked half way round a corner or an island you had to stop and put clean pants on

justin3779

thanks mate it needs a couple of bits doin but like i said i got it that cheap by the time ive done the work and a few vother additions ill be able to get my money back easy which makes a change from losin a fortune when youve modded ya car

justin3779

you know when youve been tango'ed mate, im thinkin of having it resprayed white anyway, i saw the stormtrooper one on here and started gettin a lazy one, so that might be temptin