It has an unknow map and only peaks at 14psi and tails off to about 11psi

Laguna FMIC
Powerflow CatBack
K&N Open cone
Forge 007p
N249 & N112 & SAI Bypassed

Would it be worth me getting Revo Stage 1

ive seen they tend to peak around 20-21psi

so in terms of figures would it see 200bhp ?

and is it worth it?

Jul 4, 2007
bristol
yer you would see 200 with a decent map i have stage 2 with a little more mods than you. with 200bhp and 1.3bar 20 psi which i think is low. ko3s would help i only have stnd

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Depends on what your ambitions are for the car. If your not that bothered just do the
Ko3s swap, not alot of work to do with the majority of mods already in place. If your wanting more and have a bigger budget, you could go down the ko3hybrid route, more money but more smiles.

If it were me and i could do things all over again, i would miss out the ko3 to ko3s step and go straight to hybrid. Dont get me wrong, you'll have fun with a ko3s ibiza, wont be a slow car at all, but you'll get used to it very quickly, but like i said, all down to your budget.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Sounds about right, just sounds loke a mild map.

Revo did tell me it was a mild map so was pleased with the result

Depends on what your ambitions are for the car. If your not that bothered just do the
Ko3s swap, not alot of work to do with the majority of mods already in place. If your wanting more and have a bigger budget, you could go down the ko3hybrid route, more money but more smiles.

If it were me and i could do things all over again, i would miss out the ko3 to ko3s step and go straight to hybrid. Dont get me wrong, you'll have fun with a ko3s ibiza, wont be a slow car at all, but you'll get used to it very quickly, but like i said, all down to your budget.

Aim is to not go too high being FWD etc

I had a hybrid k03s lined up from a friend who had a 20vt in his mk2 but he has just sold it as he needed the cash sooner than i could get it :(

i think a k03s setup would keep me happy enough though, its in my budget too which is tempting

suppose it would be an idea not to blow £300+ on a map if ill regret it after and want k03s power

what do you think it will cost to go k03s,? excluding the map

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
All you would really need is the turbo. Which would be roughly £250.

But I would advice getting a high flow downpipe also.

ah thats good news

do i not need the lcr injectors or anything like that then?

i would definately get downpipe/sports cat to get the most out of it!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Standard injectors for a k03s mate.

Recommended upgrades to go with it are: highflow downpipe and sports cat, FMIC, uprated turbo intake pipe, uprated DV and uprated filter. Pluss mapping and you should see circa 240bhp & 270lb/ft.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Well that pretty much sums it up for me then lol

May aswell go for this setup and i think that will be the tuning side finished

ill be paying for mapping either way so the extra cost for the turbo and the downpipe/sports cat i see it more worth while

cheers for the help

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Yer defo mate, cheers

Might still be able to get hold of my mates 3" downpipe and highflow cat pretty cheap as he didnt sell it with his turbo so could potentially get this done for a decent price

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise