MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

TrisLC

Aug 26, 2009
Stoke / Cheshire
I dont think my untrained eye would pick up 5mm :D Cheers for the link, id thought of them.

have you noticed an improvement in handling? Ride quality? Dont want to shake my kids out of there bones lol

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Me neither :)

Oh god yes, i put them on my standard shocks as well, far less rolling about, ride is a bit firmer but nothing mad i have kids too so still wanted comfort (plus I'm old-er) lol

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Nice car Lee! Subtle yet stylish. Couple of quick questions:

Those rear lights. Are they just tinted originals? I think a set like that would look awesome on my red 180 :)

Those dials. Are they just standard fitment cupra r versions?

Thanks

TrisLC

Aug 26, 2009
Stoke / Cheshire
Me neither :)

Oh god yes, i put them on my standard shocks as well, far less rolling about, ride is a bit firmer but nothing mad i have kids too so still wanted comfort (plus I'm old-er) lol

well they are now ordered, cheer for the heads up.

I did have a set of cobra springs on my last car and they would remove teeth due to them being that harsh. So Im lead to believe Eibach are way closer to OEM comfort etc so looking forward to it.

Just got to get some time to fit them before the really bad weather sets in.

Also on another note, I wouldnt have thought about sticking a cupra R spliter on mine but it does make your car look more agressive. Think that will be my next purchase :p

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
One mod completed.

w8lightgn2.jpg

looks good.. what are the red lights about?? :S my mate has a mk2 leon, and has the same... never understood it!?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.