MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

junglist_matty

Mar 19, 2010
Cambridge
Fitted earlier

Stebel Nautilus An ear-splitting 139db four inches from the source, and a healthy 115db 2 meters away

NautilusAirHorn.jpg

:drool:

This is on next months shopping list :lol:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
It sounds good, not sure if it over loud as i have standard for 3 years, guess a case of getting use to.
But, bloody hell, you don't half get a punch when going now.

I think i might have an intercooler pipe leak as i get a very high pitched scream at 5k +

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
The turbo to pancake pipe got replaced yesterday so now i am seeing 20.8 psi and after a spluttering it ruddy flies!!!

So have replaced the plugs today and i don't think this gap is correct :roflmao:

plug_gap.jpg

Last edited:

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
looks good mate :)

i want a new exhaust system, but cant justify the spend really as the milltek system works! if it aint broke dont fix it! :lol:

any plans for new wheels? i really dislike those ones lol

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
i might be tight and just get a 3" dp and remove the middle box.. unless i see something silly cheap beforehand.

i love the pro race series, but id want 17's... which i think im going to drop to once i've refurbed the RS6's

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Middle box makes no difference really, the rear box is the main silencer.
Had 17's, to "crashy" imho for these cars, plus my 16" tyres are like new so that will save a couple of hundred.

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
poxy milltek :(

hah try 18's on my cheap coilovers lmao... my missus isnt well at all atm, chronic stomach pain... took her to the hospital the other night and she though she was going to die from the suspension bouncing her about! hah.

going to compression test mine at the weekend as shes not right i dont think!

also, you need a facelift bumper! :cartman:

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
boo! lol.

what are your plans for her then? you thinking about joining the BT club?

If my car passes the compression test, then im going to run for 350bhp :D

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Nah 225 should do me fine, it's a total different car with the exhaust, just goes and the noise is crazy lol sounds like a jet, only way i can describe it, but if you got similar you'd know what i mean.
Local site might be having a RR day so it can go on there.

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
sounds good to me :)

im supposedly running 210, but i doubt it is these days lol, with 106k on the clock..

get some video of it on the dyno! :)

Klone

Aug 24, 2010
Clacton On Sea
i was ahem, sprinting with a 180 the other day and i didnt really "have him" as such, i was all over him even though he started acclerating first.. hmm.

Yeah, do it!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise