MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Had the drivers side soundproofing taken out and thought about having a goldfish feature lol Just got to wait for a new windscreen (from a mate) and seal up all the skuttle holes/entry where the water comes in.

Last edited:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Bushes looked ok to me lol ;)

IMG_20130320_150539_zps31fb5474.jpg

IMG_20130320_150514_zpsc3b55e81.jpg

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Installed fan jets for the windscreen, all they need is a light sanding/filing to make them narrower and the clip straight in.
They are of a Peugeot and the ebay ad was FRONT WINDSCREEN MIST TYPE SPRAYER WASHER JETS X 2 FOR PEUGEOT 206 6438E6 6438E6 is the part number for them, 10 minute job.
Click picture for video

Trancer

Lee. First I'd like to congratulate you for the beautiful car. I know I'm not the first for that and will not be the last but ... You gave me many ideas for my standard Leon. Cupra R splitter is the best one! Thank you for that.
So, on the question. Can you please explain little more, how to remove the old water jets from the plastic cover under the wind shield. Do I have to remove the whole plastic part or it can be removed from the top? If its ok for you to give us little detail explanation or maybe a picture would be great. :)

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Ta for the comments.
Operate and switch off the wipers so they are vertical on the windscreen.
Remove the wiper caps then the nuts.
Pour boiling water over the splines
Pull up the arms wiggle and they should come off.
Remove the pollen filter screws then the cover.
Remove the rubber along the scuttle panel.
Lift the scuttle up slightly and pull off the hose feed from the bottle (driver side jet it is near)
scuttle will then pull free.

Replacement is easy just work backwards, but turn the ignition on and the wipers off so they are in the park position..

Last edited:

Trancer

Thanks a lot for the guide. Great for amateurs like me :) As soon as I get the jets from Peugeot I'll proceed with the install. Thanks again.

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
I like the 1.2's often thought about getting a set, they look much better in real life(no offence), its hard to photograph those wheel for some reason, don't now why.

Looking good , are the vredestein i spy

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
This car is mint, i love the tail lights! They already like that or you do them yourself? Same colour as mine and the black really suits it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.