OBD Modifications

Dec 18, 2023
No you really need to have the capacitive steering wheel
If I understood correctly, does the module imitate the hand placed on the steering wheel? But he doesn't imitate moving the steering wheel? If I want to remove the message from the LANE ASSIST it won't work? Thank you!

Apr 19, 2023
Hello, I have a question, I have a Seat Leon 2023 with Lane assist, classic regulator and anti-collision front sensor. I coded the semblance of travel aid and it works very well. I have a TraveA
Hello, I have a question, I have a Seat Leon 2023 with Lane assist, classic regulator and anti-collision front sensor. I coded the semblance of travel aid and it works very well. I have a Travel assist icon in my multimedia screen with the possibility of a Low-medium-eleve rule. But it is still active, I don't have buttons to disable it, I only have the button to disable the classic Lane assist. So to deactivate the "Travel assist" I must deactivate the Lane assist. I wanted to know if it was possible to have a button only to disable travel assistance and leave the classic Lane assist? Also, without a capacitive steering wheel it is still not possible to deactivate the message to get back behind the wheel?
Finally, with my configuration is it possible to activate the ACC? Thank you very much for your answers!
Did you manage to code travel assist with simple cruise control? I have also leon 2021 with front radar, front camera, and simple cruise control (not ACC). I have the opportunity to buy a capacitive steering wheel. But I have read for coding travel assist you need the adaptive cruise control. Whitou this is not possible to code TA. ACC is FoD, it not possible to code by myself.

Dec 18, 2023
Yes, a friend coded me the adaptive Lane assist (there is an app available on obdeleven) the car remains alone in the middle of the lane but an alert message every 12 seconds. But it works very well

Apr 19, 2023
Yes, a friend coded me the adaptive Lane assist (there is an app available on obdeleven) the car remains alone in the middle of the lane but an alert message every 12 seconds. But it works very well
But adaptive cruise control and lane assist are two diferent things. I have lane assist but I dont have ACC, /adaptive cruise control , only simple.

Dec 16, 2023
Gracias widil. Yo tambien lo he hecho. Ya lo he probado y funciona perfectamente. Intente codificar travel assist 2.0 pero ha sido imposible. Si alguien con un seat leon anterior a mayo2022 lo consigue, que por favor pase la informacion

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
Gracias widil. Yo tambien lo he hecho. Ya lo he probado y funciona perfectamente. Intente codificar travel assist 2.0 pero ha sido imposible. Si alguien con un seat leon anterior a mayo2022 lo consigue, que por favor pase la informacion
yeah, for travel assist 2.0 on older leon 4, we would have to change some hardware for it to work. New owners with travel assist pack L may be able to do it

Dec 16, 2023
Sí, para la asistencia de viaje 2.0 en el león 4 mayor, tendríamos que cambiar algo de hardware para que funcione. Los nuevos propietarios con el paquete de asistencia de viaje L pueden hacerlo
Gracias por la aclaracion. Ahora tengo otro problema. En la unidad de control 19 (interfaz de diagnosis para bus de datos) ahora tengo este fallo

Screenshot_20231227_082604_OBDeleven.jpg

¿Esto puede suceder por el volante con las levas? Mi anterior volante tampoco tenia calefaccion, pero entiendo que al no estar conectada la clema, no deberia suceder nada.

Oct 14, 2023
I have a Cupra Leon 2023 with TSR, lidar and camera, but I don't have Front Assist and ACC. As long as I know it is not possible to activate ACC even with changing the wheel (some code from VW is needed). But is it possible to activate Front Assist?

May 21, 2023
Yes !
the coding is this:

control unit 03 brakes ,

long coding you move to the bytes, drawing 0101010101
you go to the bottom moving all the way to the right, count 6 going back to the left and you find an entry starting with A, mine was A2
Remove bit 01 and put in bit 02 - the entry becomes A4 .
Scroll to activate.
finished
I don’t have the A2 in this position I had 8f when I changed A2 which is in 26th position count from the beginning becomes A4 but I get an abs error .

LeonST 184

Dec 22, 2021
Scotland
Congratulations on your modification !

could you give us the link to the seller of the steering wheel ?
I can’t seem to find one on eBay or maybe I’m using wrong terms for my search.
Hi Do you know what's the security access codes? I'm using vcds and is asking for security codes to be able to change codding

LeonST 184

Dec 22, 2021
Scotland

Good job, did it today myself and after a lot of research it works perfect. Lane assist as before but when you hit TA button on steering wheel TA kicks in straight away and works very very well on motorway 😜 amazing upgrade all is needed is new capasitive wheel and bit of coding, I used VCDS👌

Attachments

• IMG_20240112_141940.jpg
    IMG_20240112_141940.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 82

LeonST 184

Dec 22, 2021
Scotland

Perfect retrofit, just did it myself and after long research it works perfectly, lane assist as before but when you press new travel assist button on the wheel, TA kicks in and works very very well on motorway etc.
All you need is capasitive wheel, some coding... I used Vcds and all is perfect. 😜

Attachments

• IMG_20240112_141940.jpg
    IMG_20240112_141940.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 50
Feb 10, 2024
France
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Guillaume, I am French and recently bought a 2021 Seat Leon KL in the Urban trim.

I have made various codings on it (for example, the Scandinavian light), but I am very interested in the Travel Assist.

That's why I ordered a steering wheel from 4drive.de, which compared to the old one, which didn't have capacitive function, is very good. I didn't have any particular problems with the installation and removal.
IMG_0371.png
IMG_0474.png

It seems that despite coding HC_VARIANT to 2, you still have an error on the dashboard. I have the same problem with the other variants except 0 and 1.
IMG_0473.png
Sans titre.png

For now, I leave it on 1 and it works more or less. I don't get an error message, but the ACC doesn't work and the TRAVEL ASSIST button does nothing. From what I've read, it's a kind of variant of Travel Assist.

You can see the various codings of the car in the attachment.

IMG_0375.PNG
1.png
2.png
3.png
IMG_0401.PNG

IMG_0403.PNG
4.png
5.png

There are two error messages that appear and don't seem directly related to the Travel Assist.

IMG_0461.PNG
IMG_0465.PNG

I'm despairing of getting this to work. I don't understand. Do you have any idea what I might have forgotten?

Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your help.

witek_77

Jul 11, 2023
PL
This is full coding list to do. For me is working. Do you have capacitive steering wheel or only with ta button ?

1000031264.jpg

Select Driver Assistance A5
- Select Long coding
- Select KLR
- Set to Coded
- Select Point of intervention
- Set to Early
- Select HC Warn Intensity
- Set to Setting_over_menu
- Select HC variante
- Set to Variante_2
- Select Adaptive cruise control 13
- Select Long coding
- Select Capacitive_sterring_whell
- Set to Installed
- Select Travel Assist
- Set to Activated
- Select Gateway 19
- Select Adaptation
- Select Specified installation of sub-bus users
- Select Control module for sterring whell touch reconition
- Set to Yes
EMERGENCY BRAKE SYSTEM
- Select Module A5 (Driver Assistance)
- Select Long Coding
- Select Emengecy Assist
- Set To EA Variant 4
- Select Control Unit 09
- Select Adaptation
- Flashing
- Fahrerassistenz Blinkenfunktionen
- Set to Wechselblinken Warnblinken Bremsblinken
- Warnblinken durch Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
- Hupen durch Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
- Travel Assist
- Set to Active
- Innenlicht durch_Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
Alternative
- Select Adaptation
- Interior light general setting
- Set to active

Clear codes

Auto: Leon IV Sportstourer
Silnik: DFYA 1.5
Skrzynia DSG

Reactions: Saturcolor
Feb 10, 2024
France
This is full coding list to do. For me is working. Do you have capacitive steering wheel or only with ta button ?

View attachment 40730

Select Driver Assistance A5
- Select Long coding
- Select KLR
- Set to Coded
- Select Point of intervention
- Set to Early
- Select HC Warn Intensity
- Set to Setting_over_menu
- Select HC variante
- Set to Variante_2
- Select Adaptive cruise control 13
- Select Long coding
- Select Capacitive_sterring_whell
- Set to Installed
- Select Travel Assist
- Set to Activated
- Select Gateway 19
- Select Adaptation
- Select Specified installation of sub-bus users
- Select Control module for sterring whell touch reconition
- Set to Yes
EMERGENCY BRAKE SYSTEM
- Select Module A5 (Driver Assistance)
- Select Long Coding
- Select Emengecy Assist
- Set To EA Variant 4
- Select Control Unit 09
- Select Adaptation
- Flashing
- Fahrerassistenz Blinkenfunktionen
- Set to Wechselblinken Warnblinken Bremsblinken
- Warnblinken durch Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
- Hupen durch Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
- Travel Assist
- Set to Active
- Set to Active
Alternative
- Select Adaptation
- Interior light general setting
- Set to active

Clear codes

Auto: Leon IV Sportstourer
Silnik: DFYA 1.5
Skrzynia DSG
"Thank you for your response, I just checked on the car and I have exactly the same coding as you, except for:

"Alternative:
Select Adaptation
Interior light general setting
Innenlicht durch_Fahrerassistenz
Set to active'"

I just coded it and it's still the same. This car is going to drive me crazy, haha.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.