Oulton Park SEATCupra.net Parking 14th May 2006

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
If I manage to get to Croft will come over and chat to you all more, you seem a good bunch! Although I am afraid what you will take the mick out of (probably me being a tax dodger)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
spyke85 said:
If I manage to get to Croft will come over and chat to you all more, you seem a good bunch! Although I am afraid what you will take the mick out of (probably me being a tax dodger)

chuck ya tent in the car fella, its a laugh, they always are

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
spyke85 said:
How about a caravan? If I could get my dad to tow it up for weekend! Empi, did you have the black LCR, ginger hair and blonde girlfriend?

Ginger ! How rude, no mate that was JETSETJIMBO. I do have the black LCR, parked on the front until someone parked his van infront of me

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
spyke85 said:
Parked next to a blue Leon, which was next to a Mk4 Ibiza? Longish hair?

LOL, no that was Mr Shiney Bolts aka Stpete. I had a Yellow |Seat Coat on, parked between a dodgy Red 20VT and a slightly dented, scratched Red LCR.

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
The Leon next to my Ibiza...
f94bec63.jpg

d55e45b6.jpg

Last edited:

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
jetsetjimbo said:
:lol:

Now now boys ;)

All this ginger bashing!! It's just not on... :cry:

Spyke - U the yound guy in the red coat?
Yound? Lol. I was the 'young' guy in the red Seat jacket yes, with the old grandad in the flat cap!

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
FinerDetails said:
FFS, can you all just introduce yourselves next time, with forum name and birth name! lol

Or better still, get it sewn on ya back :p :p :p :D

:lol: Well that's exactly how I knoew who you were - oh and from the photo... ;)

I copied FEEL and put my user ID on some paper on the dash.

We really need official SCN forum and 'real' name sheets for the windows of the cars - or alternatively name badges :p.

That should help eliminate confussion.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
jetsetjimbo said:
:lol: Well that's exactly how I knoew who you were - oh and from the photo... ;)

I copied FEEL and put my user ID on some paper on the dash.

We really need official SCN forum and 'real' name sheets for the windows of the cars - or alternatively name badges :p.

That should help eliminate confussion.

I'm full of good ideas, me.

I always think it'd be a good idea to print off something with your avatar on it as well, but then forget to do it before the meet.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.