PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Be sad to see it go if you do Phil! I enjoy the track action/banter lol.

If you need anywhere to work on it in the next few weeks let me know, should have my garage painted by next week! Do what you need to do before I get my Ibiza in there.

Plus I'm going to have a car port sorted soon over the double driveway so you are more than welcome to park your car on there if you need to work on it in the future. Maybe cold but will be dry lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave you are a legend. You really are.

Looks like thats helped me out no end.

Give me a shout if you need a hand putting it up. lol.

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
No problem! Know it's a pain when work needs to be done and it's raining! Can't store the car there the missus will kill me but if you need to do a few jobs and need somewhere dry then give me a bell.

My garage is all painted up and just waiting for my PVC door to be fitted between the workshop & garage so if you want to sort the oil return in the next week or so the garage is free until the PVC door is in and then my Ibiza will be up there.

Plus I have the tailor car cover that I don't use no more give me £20 for it and it's yours, does have two small holes in it thanks to a cat tho!! But it is £150 new.

Last edited:

przemekPL

how much horsepower? my maf rs4 shows 341g at 6600 and the largest flow is 7300 :D

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Mot done for another year.

Two minors, slight rust on the rear discs, lack of use lol. And some slight oil on the shock which I need to check out.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
I'd break it if you were to sell it Phil, Alex got a lot more for his that way.

That's what I'll do with mine when the time comes, also for the fact I wouldnt want to see anyone else driving my pride and joy around

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
I'd break it if you were to sell it Phil, Alex got a lot more for his that way.

That's what I'll do with mine when the time comes, also for the fact I wouldnt want to see anyone else driving my pride and joy around

Meow haha.

I will be doing the same unfortunately :(.

Realistically I don't think you'd get much more than 5-6k for it. People still see it as a SEAT Ibiza Cupra, which let's face it, it's far from now. Breaking it isn't going to be easy for you though is it Phil, if the car's on the road and you have no where to work on it?!

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Well its booked in this weekend to get the oil return sorted off the turbo, if its not right after that im really not sure what to do as i cant really afford to get it repaired for a while.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
10,000th post bitches. :)

Been a long 7 years. A lot of ups and downs, thanks to everyone who's helped me with my car. Too many to name.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.