Pic Request - Red Leon & RS4 Rims?

Nick G

Has anyone got 18" RS4's (Newer Version) on a Red Leon?

I'm jumping the gun a tad here as i haven't even found a car yet, but my Dad has a set of really nice RS4 rims in his garage and said i can have them when i get my Leon - Thinking of a Red one so would love to get an idea of the wheels on it.

Thanks!

Nick.

John007

Apr 17, 2005
Cambs
Yes I have just put a set of these on mine,

I will post up some pics later.

You can get these wheels from either Italy or China, Italian ones are slightly more expensive but have a better finish to them.

The only problem that I am having is that I cannot find a set of Seat centre caps for them.

Nick G

Yes I have just put a set of these on mine,

I will post up some pics later.

You can get these wheels from either Italy or China, Italian ones are slightly more expensive but have a better finish to them.

The only problem that I am having is that I cannot find a set of Seat centre caps for them.

Speak to the guys at Rochford Tyres (www.alloywheels.com) They do all the OEM / Replica wheels so i'm sure they'll be able to sort you out.

The wheels my Dad has have the Skoda centres so i'll need Seat ones anyway ;-)

I just want to see what they'll look like, they could do with a Refurb so i'm thinking about going for a Dark grey / Black chrome type effect.

Nick G

Found a pic on the Wheel thread but wanted to see the whole car really, and preferably a standard (non Aero or lowered) car.

DSCF0626.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members