Pics up of my AP coilovers fitted / couple of questions..

fozworth

Mar 6, 2009
Hope you like the pics just fitted these AP's tried them without the base plate but thought they were to low plus gave it a tail low look.Front was already low enough in my opinion.
Would love it about 10mm lower at the back but unless it settles over the next few weeks then im buggerd.But at handles heeps better and with the forth coming ARB when i get the dosh it will be complete i think.
picturesoffizzynov2008-april2009068.jpg

picturesoffizzynov2008-april2009069.jpg

picturesoffizzynov2008-april2009065.jpg

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Looks like I've got a twin!

Ride height looks good to me...I need to raise mine to a similar level to yours as mine's too low atm

fozworth

Mar 6, 2009
Thanks guys ,I would have said in an ideal world I would like to go another 10mm at the rear but can't so that's that but I'm happy and it handles realy well and I havnt got the rear arb yet.
I'm running 20mm spacers each side on the rear probably why it slightly rubbed on extreme turning when I removed the adjuster cups goofily it still might settle 5-10mm in time.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I'm sure mine sits lower than that at the rear and I still have at least 10mm of threads to go. I still have about 45mm to go at the front too. Thats on V-Maxx coilovers though.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
its not a Facelift tho is it?

because my mates 06 plated ibiza is a Pre-Facelift

thats an 05 ,With Facelift bumpers and wheels

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
ive just read his readers ride thread...

its a Pre-facelift FR PD130 with Facelift bumpers and Wheels

Damn beat me to it:lol:

fozworth

Mar 6, 2009
Why does it look odd? Thought I'd done pretty well lol.it's a new rear cupra/fr facelift rear bumper and a facelift front with the number plate background sprayed in the same way as the rear lower diffuser .sort of fleck grey.then new fr upper and lower grills.wheels were refurbed and I had a almost matt/satin graphite grey finish(feels very slightly coarse but it was just sprayed dry)cleans easy though.

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Why does it look odd? Thought I'd done pretty well lol.it's a new rear cupra/fr facelift rear bumper and a facelift front with the number plate background sprayed in the same way as the rear lower diffuser .sort of fleck grey.then new fr upper and lower grills.wheels were refurbed and I had a almost matt/satin graphite grey finish(feels very slightly coarse but it was just sprayed dry)cleans easy though.

:( Sorry, didn't mean it that way... its just it looks like facelift FR but in platinum grey! Not wrong in any bad way. Sorry for the confusion! Looks awesome mate...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.