Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
Uk Standard spec.

DSC00771.jpg

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Two cupra we have had in, one with race brakes had them, one without had FR wheels, but could have swapped them I guess.

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
Hmmmmmm how strange, i asked my dealer which wheels would my car come with n he said these ones. Strange u had 2 cupras in with Fr wheels, think them would be the ones miss build or requested that way. The broacher shows the ones on mine.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Just checked the car configurator on seat.co.uk and for the uk the Sira 17" alloys are the only option, sorry for the confusion. Euro spec cupras get the fr alloys unless racing brakes are specced.

Bocawata

Dec 26, 2009
Cumbria
Great set of photo,s and well put together video, you must be a bit of a whiz kid to get all that information onto the screen of your radio,well done.
Bocawata:funk:

GPL

Mar 6, 2010
How did you wangle the FR wheels on your Cupra.
I do not like the sira wheels at all
I am trying to get the dealer to change mine,on the Cupra to the Aera FR wheels when it arrives.

Last edited:

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
How did you wangle the FR wheels on your Cupra.
I do not like the sira wheels at all
I am trying to get the dealer to change mine,on the Cupra to the Aera FR wheels when it arrives.

as allready posted here the euro cupra gets the fr alloys unless it's specced with racing brakes. All uk cars have sira alloys regardless.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.