Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
i've had loud systems, but prefer the ones that can go loud and still stay crystal clear, my passat had about £3k worth of stuff in it and sounded awsome, best bit of kit was the digital eq, worth its weight in gold

thats exactly my motto. iv got mine tuned so that when its at full boar, you can hear the lyrics of the person crystal clear. took me an alpine type x set up with a genesis amp to get that sorted lol

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
to come:

hid projector retro fit, and some led ambient lighting ala audi style.

just waiting for my dab radio to turn up !!

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
well the dab system arrive and its pants, must be faulty as if you move the control box a tiny bit, ie simulating travel it throws a wobbly and cuts out and also distorts the dab, which did work a few moments then it lost it, all be it with alot of interference !!! :D

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
well big update,

hid projectors fitted....and they look stunning, big thanks to sturox for supplying them

very easy to install the projector is a sole unit that just screw into the bulbs place and locked in by a clip on the back.

first is to remove the glass off the front, heat gun does the trick, then remove the bulb and its shield and clip, place the projector in and tighten, i then fit it to the car minus glass to check level and adjusted correctly.

IMG_0049.jpg

wiring is the sae as any hid kit, i didnt want the angel eyes so cut that off

final pics,

IMG_0050-1.jpg

IMG_0051-1.jpg

nice bit of colour too, esp on the cut off

IMG_0052.jpg

pics of the cut off later on

jake

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
led side lights fitted, and much better.

also fitted leds into the door handles on the interior. they come on with the side lights,

pics of those later when its dark

jake

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
kia's for sale, after i just put new tyres on lol

had the chance to buy this and it was too good to miss, have given it a full detail and us rub strip

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

jake

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.