questions about optional extras and wheel colour

not sure how ordering seats differes from ford but with the cars i order for work my dealer finds a model going down the production line and alters its spec, it only has to be the right engine, so if there was a 1.6 tdci style being produced in silver with no options i could change the spec to a fully loaded model in blue providing it hadn't been allocated a vin number but it would have been given a build date.

treehugger

Sep 15, 2006
North Suffolk
I think the sales manager is getting twitchy about my car as I have a guaranteed trade in price for the start of October. This is when they originally quoted delivery; I think he will be keen to get this sorted as it will affect his margins on selling my trade in.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Congragts on the purchase.

Is it the facelift one ? if so how have you managed to sort one so quick I did not think there was any in the country to buy yet.

Jun 10, 2008
Hertfordshire
Congragts on the purchase.

Is it the facelift one ? if so how have you managed to sort one so quick I did not think there was any in the country to buy yet.

i dont know really mate as i thought it would be a 12 week wait, but the dealership said that there was this one avaliable, and in the colour with the tech pack so jumped at the chance! its deffo a facelift.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
i dont know really mate as i thought it would be a 12 week wait, but the dealership said that there was this one avaliable, and in the colour with the tech pack so jumped at the chance! its deffo a facelift.

Nice one. It will be along week but not at least it is not 12 weeks.
You will have to get some PICs up when you get it.

Jun 10, 2008
Hertfordshire
Nice one. It will be along week but not at least it is not 12 weeks.
You will have to get some PICs up when you get it.

iam really glad that its not a 12 week wait, i will deffo get some pictures up as soon as i get the car. also had a test drive in a cupra, my first time driving one..... it was fantastic:D

Eyeball Paul

definately the xenons they are great, think you should have the black alloys. Just about to get mine done as when i brought it only had the graphite ones, mine is red but i think the closs black look stunning.

I got parrot blue toothe kit fitted real need job only £100 all in fitted from Halfords. Seat option is expensive.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members