quick coilover advice needed how to lower ?

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
Yer how did you set the height?
When mine was set straight at a place near me they measured from the bottom of the alloy to the arch because this height isn't affected by the tyre pressure :) just a thought that's all cos you said it was sat level.

Jun 24, 2007
durham
Yer how did you set the height?
When mine was set straight at a place near me they measured from the bottom of the alloy to the arch because this height isn't affected by the tyre pressure :) just a thought that's all cos you said it was sat level.

now i get you mate lol i just looked at it visually tyre pressure could actualy be a factor as to why it apears to be sitting a bit higher on one side . when i took the adjuster cups out the rear when i drove of there a spring pang sound from the side that is lowest :confused: it seams fine anyway . i have the cash sitting doing nothing at the min because i may be out of work for a wile but if i manage to get a new job in the next few weeks think i may treat may self to these what you think ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4x-8x17-PLAYE...s_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item3caaeff820

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
Oh right lol! Tape measure from bottom of alloy to arch but if the cups are out then rotate the spring a bit. Mine was the same!

Them wheels are gorgeous there is a set of gold ones on a skoda vrs around my end they look proper trick!

Jun 24, 2007
durham
Oh right lol! Tape measure from bottom of alloy to arch but if the cups are out then rotate the spring a bit. Mine was the same!

Them wheels are gorgeous there is a set of gold ones on a skoda vrs around my end they look proper trick!

spot on thanks for the advice :D . yeah its got to be done never seen wire wheels on a biza the only thing that puts me of is the name lol (player wheels) may have to get myself a pimp stick with them

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
That's olrite mate!

yer it will be different, will look mint.

you could call them Dayton reps! That's practically what they are!

(don't forget the hat with a feather in and some gold grillz, aite!) lol

Jun 24, 2007
durham
That's olrite mate!

yer it will be different, will look mint.

you could call them Dayton reps! That's practically what they are!

(don't forget the hat with a feather in and some gold grillz, aite!) lol

will be sorted need to get my hoes sorted too [B)] lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.