rear drivers side window

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
Hi

i've got a rattle coming from the drivers side rear window, as if there something loose. i've looked and can see that its loose where the black trim is (near the door) but on the other side the window isn't loose atall.

any ideas how to solve it or take the black trim off as it's driving me INSANE

Cheers
Tim

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
it's probably the plastic cover section where the seat belt height adjuster is...my passenger side one vibrates a tad with my sub ;) along with the passenger headrest

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
I thought that but when i hold the window with my hand the rattle stops :s

any ideas?

Cheers
Tim

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
hmmm...can't help you any further mate, i don't think the rears open at all either do they? if they did i would have check the lock was tight enough...:shrug:

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
If you ever find what this is let me know cos mines drivig me nuts! Only does it at night tho when it's colder :s I'm taking that side trim off at weekend and securing stuff with glue lol

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
tell me about it, the louder you turn the stereo up to block out the noise it gets louder with it!

how'd you get the black trim off? i've looked at getting it off before but it doesn't look too flexible :wtf:

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
Lol very irritating indeed. Er I arnt sure there was a thread on it the other day, you might have to search tbh. I know you have to lift the back seats up to reveal some screws tho