Rear washer not working

DKershaw

1.4 Sport
Apr 6, 2009
West Yorkshire
Hi my front washers are working but my back one is not. I have checked the boot and it is not wet at all so is there any other stuff i can check to see if the hose has popped off any where else..........thanks in advance Danny :blink:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
sometimes on mine when washer fluid is low the rear washer doesnt work.....the front ones usually only then last for a few more sprays untill its empty....have u topped up the fluid?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Hi my front washers are working but my back one is not. I have checked the boot and it is not wet at all so is there any other stuff i can check to see if the hose has popped off any where else..........thanks in advance Danny :blink:

I had this last winter - it took the rear pipe much longer to de-frost than the front.

I ended up running a much stronger mix of screenwash to stop it happening again.

stu 157-330

Aug 6, 2009
West lothian
washer

Hi, you guyz no doubt know of the connections already, but there's 3 of them..

1 below the airbox (which as mentioned can be re-attached with a jubilee clip), there's 1 behind the o/s/r seatbelt (parcel shelf support needs moved (removed) for access, and the most commonly known weak point is at the motor (remove tailgate trim) 5 screws to remove..

my rearmost ones been a pain (lately) so for the winter i've removed the trim panel!!, we're not alone though, polo's and fabia's have the same grief..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise