Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Jun 30, 2019
Hey!

Sorry to revive this topic.

Is it really necessary mess with the window screws to change the speakers?

Thanks!

Chelesty

May 16, 2020
Sorry for necro'ing this thread but I'm having a massive headache with my driver door panel (5 door). I can't for the life of me put the 2 bottom screws back, the window elevators never align properly, never letting me reassemble it. I already made an appointment to get a pro check it out but if there are any suggestions I might give it another shot.

jonnyht

Aug 28, 2013
Hey, From what I remember It was a struggle but can you get your fingers/hand through Small the gap in the middle of the trim pad, where you remove the window bolts and twist the runners to get the thread started. It was a while ago that i did mine but if you persevere you might get the bolts started.

good luck

Sorry for necro'ing this thread but I'm having a massive headache with my driver door panel (5 door). I can't for the life of me put the 2 bottom screws back, the window elevators never align properly, never letting me reassemble it. I already made an appointment to get a pro check it out but if there are any suggestions I might give it another shot.

dm222

Dec 7, 2013
You have to put the two lower screws sligthly screwes before putting the elevators inside the door

Check the manual for rear door.

Page 2 its just two elevators instead of one

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/remove-rear-side-panel.350856/page-2

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
Whilst this thread is bumped, I’m trying to remove the rear door panels off a 5 door manual windows.

How do I remove the regulator from the door card? Can’t work out how to do it