Revo'd LCR 210 rolling roaded at 233 BHP and 263 lb ft torque

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
As per the title got my LCR rolling roaded there and it produced 233 BHP and 264 lb ft torque it has a revo remap and these power figures were at the flywheel. These sound a little low or are they???

Thanks
Ryan

Deleted member 20376

4 a stage 1 m8 sounds about normal depends what else your running on it.

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
yea its just a stage 1 i knew it wouldn't have been near the good old sales pitch of 265 bhp but did think it would have been a little closer to it. I have a cat back exhaust and k&n also but can't see these making much difference really would they.

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
I have vag com so I can take logs of a few sensors tonight under full load the maf should be 195-205 or so, correct?

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
Yea I have a 007 DV and a THS TIP also forgot to mention that. Been searching through the site does the resetting of the ecu make a big difference as I have seen posts saying to try this if the software has been in a while.

brad1

sounds low, some standard lcr produce more power than that, stage 1 should see at least 250 and above

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
My OEM LCR is making 230 BHP and 218 ft-lbs.
This is about the lowest power I've seen, torque looks okay though.
What was it before the map?

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
car was bought with this map already in it and I got it on the rolling road to see what figures it had, something definitely sounds wrong car boosts to 20psi on the gauge and holds boost well too.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
When was it serviced last.
Give it a good service with good oil and clean the induction kit/replace filters. do a ECU reset and see how it feels after all this lot.
Were there other cars there when you got RR'd, did they make the figures they were expecting?

JamJay

California Bound
Hmmm, sounds a strange one. Your boost figure sounds respectable, some others see up to 22psi peak but that can't equate to a potential loss of 20+bhp surely.

I don't know much about dyno's but could there have been a fault with the rollers maybe?

As above, a service and running it on some 99ron petrol could help quite a bit.

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
I had a tank of standard fuel in it about 2 weeks ago back to super now and previous to that no idea what the previous owner used. would it make as big of difference. Sometimes see 22psi but not for long K&n is brqand new suppose a service would do no harm could do that this week and the rolling road is a basically brand new dyno dynamics one so no problem there.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Boost is low for a Revo'd car, but too high for stock - says it's been mapped.

Can depends on the rolling road, how many runs it had, how big the fans, does the operator know what they're doing. ECU is load based, so you need to load up the car for it to make power.

Try an ECU reset, and get it vag-com'd. It would be worth ringing a Revo dealer and talking to them, see if they will take a look for you, as there is likely to be summat wrong!

Who said 230 was fine for a Revo/remapped car? Pfft.

Stock fuel will be fine, also.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.