Rich23 UK's Red LCR - Car going back to garage to be sorted.

Rich23 UK

Slave to my LCR
Sep 15, 2009
Devon
that grill badge how does that stay on clipped behind the grill any ideas on part number is that a cupra part or ebay jobby? thanks!

The grille badge just has a sticky pad holding it on. No clippage required. I got mine from ebay but it was a genuine part.
But if you contact David at Seremotors and just ask for a price for the 'R' badge and he will sort you out. I think they come in a pack of 3 but don't quote me on that. ;)

Rich23 UK

Slave to my LCR
Sep 15, 2009
Devon
Got the car back yesterday! :D
Very pleased to have her back. I won't miss the Corsa that's for sure.
Had a bit of a scare when I started her up. The water temp light beeped and flashed at me. :blink:
But then I remembered when I had her serviced it did the same thing. When you drain the fluids and refill them again after the first drive the water circulates and the level drops. So just topped her up and she was fine.
Took her for a good 80 mile run to get home and it was sweet. I then had another scare as it beeped at me again but this time it was just the water jet bottle warning light. :happy:

She does smell a little bit after coming to a stop but I'm putting that down to the work that has just been done so needs a bit of time to burn any cleaning stuff and oil residue away.

Welcome back sweetheart you have been missed. :funk:

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
Good news mate and good to see everything is finally sorted and you can finally enjoy the car without worrying about any niggles..
That's one thing I won't miss about the Leon, the (not to subtle) warning beeps. Bloody thing is enough to give anyone a heart attack sometimes.. lol

Rich23 UK

Slave to my LCR
Sep 15, 2009
Devon
I had it MOT's on Saturday. Went through ok. Only reported slight rear wishbone wear (I think) and front brake discs are at about 50%. Other than that it was ok.

I did turn the Revo S1 off and put it in factory mode. Just in case it had issues with the emissions.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.