s3 strut brace?

drance

hi all

does anyone know where i can find upper and lower audi s3 strut braces ive got the part numbers but cant find anywhere to order dont really fancy going to the local stealer

thanks

dave

bristolsparks

Jun 24, 2009
audi is the cheapest and easiest mate, they wil take a day to come in stock, around £90-100 quid for both

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
could someone confirm the current part number for the LOWER brace. The one on Pabs' guide may have been superseeded as TPS claimed it was dodgy?? the fixings seem to have stayed the same though

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
to confirm the S3 brace will fit all mk1 leons what ever engine size , and s3 lower one too

the R already has the lower brace as std

i used the codes on pabs guide about 6-8 months ago all fine ,

had to trim the lip on the upper brace as it was rubbing the gas strut (that holds the bonnet up )

job done
cheers

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
to confirm the S3 brace will fit all mk1 leons what ever engine size , and s3 lower one too

the R already has the lower brace as std

i used the codes on pabs guide about 6-8 months ago all fine ,

had to trim the lip on the upper brace as it was rubbing the gas strut (that holds the bonnet up )

job done
cheers

Well done for that Andy, you have prevented many more people reading this thread then asking previously asked questions.:confused:

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
just ordered an audi s3 lower strut brace, parts numbers all ok.

just wondering how hard is it to fit? also is it worth getting the upper one aswell?

and anyone know exactly how much the upper s3 brace is?

drance

upper strut brace (8L9 805 629 A) the lower strut brace (8N0 199 403 B) N 908 106 01 – riv nut x2, for lower strut brace · N 104 176 01 - bolt x2, for lower strut brace · N 904 773 01 - washer x2, for lower strut brace

all for £ 102.75

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.