Software update A896

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Hi,
I received the A896 updates a few days ago. Since then I’m missing the option to turn off auto start/stop. Has anyone else this issue?
They have taken it off the tile screen. Best way now is through the car symbol.
wish you could add a memory to start/stop.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Hi,
I received the A896 updates a few days ago. Since then I’m missing the option to turn off auto start/stop. Has anyone else this issue?
It's not missing - it has been moved.
click the car icon in the bottom right of the screen - then click on the right arrow of the smart assistants screen.
now you will see ESC, start/stop, lane assist

Jun 1, 2022
It's not missing - it has been moved.
click the car icon in the bottom right of the screen - then click on the right arrow of the smart assistants screen.
now you will see ESC, start/stop, lane assist
Ok, thanks. I‘ll try this tomorrow.

Eryas

Feb 21, 2022
Belgium
Guys, it's now near a month since the car has made 3 small OTA updates but still no sign of A896 big updates.

Is that normal ?

AntoniosL

Sep 30, 2021
Mine received the first 3.48 GB download (MOI3_EU_SE_R8960L) last Friday. Can't complain as it took some 50-60 minutes to completion. Ever since lost the voice control and have yet to receive the second 1.7 GB download. Does anybody know if this is normal? One week between the 2 downloads (and waiting)?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Mine received the first 3.48 GB download (MOI3_EU_SE_R8960L) last Friday. Can't complain as it took some 50-60 minutes to completion. Ever since lost the voice control and have yet to receive the second 1.7 GB download. Does anybody know if this is normal? One week between the 2 downloads (and waiting)?
I think mine was about 10 days in total for the three downloads

Stebb

Dec 28, 2010
Machynlleth
I can confirm mine stopped at A896, and has been for a few weeks now after two downloads/updates (3.4GB and 1.7GB). Maps have since updated to 22.4 so info is still flowing to the car.

Reactions: butterycrumpet

AntoniosL

Sep 30, 2021
I can confirm mine stopped at A896, and has been for a few weeks now after two downloads/updates (3.4GB and 1.7GB). Maps have since updated to 22.4 so info is still flowing to the car.
Well, mine received the first update of 3.4 GB but still awaiting more than 10 days down the road to receive the second 1.7 GB download; voice control is not available but maps are working fine albeit it shows that the database is of the 22.3 version.

Risaw

Mar 5, 2019
Still waiting for mine to get the 1st update, not sure why it's taking so long. Driving it nearly every day so not like it hasn't had enough chances to check in, wish there was a way to force it

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise