The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

markm49uk

Oct 15, 2015
Hull,UK
As far as I know the next Cupra hasnt been announced yet, only the Leon it will be based on, so you'll still have the fatest Leon available for a good while. Last I saw the next Cupra was a hybrid with less power anyway.
Some have reported that its been revealed next month with deliveries from summer on. Rumours that the hybrid version will be based on a 1.4TSI with electric motor and 245bhp. 0-60 around 7.2? If that is the case it's never going to sell - way too slow for a racing brand.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
As far as I know the next Cupra hasnt been announced yet, only the Leon it will be based on, so you'll still have the fatest Leon available for a good while. Last I saw the next Cupra was a hybrid with less power anyway.

This is a rough guestimate prodcued from what we knew in september.
render-cupra-leon-2020.jpg

Reactions: CUPRATOM

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
I have 1100km , and hardly hear anything :/ but all in all car is perfect.
Hi, I also the the pan roof and starting to hear some rattling which I pinpointed down to the upper plastic cover behind the rear view mirror. The roof itself has groaned a little when the temperature outside is freezing but that’s nothing to worry about for me. Usually opening & shutting the roof quietens it again. My Cupra now has 22000 miles on it & was registered March 2019. Absolutely love this car just as much as when I took delivery.

Marko_33

Jan 28, 2020
Hey, i don't know if this is a topic to be discussed here but as this is the main 2019 Copra thread I thought i would try.

Anyways, has anyone considered removing the back box on the 2019 Cupra hatch with GPF?
What are the benefits/drawbacks of removing the backbox compared to a resonator delete?

I am thinking of removing the backbox on my Copra (I already removed the resonator with excellent results). I know that for Cupras without the GPF removing both is unbearable but the addition of the GPF might eliminate the excessive drone.

Here is a 2019 ST cupra with the backbox removed (however it does not have the centre resonator due to a different exhaust layout)

Your opinion is much appreciated!

Reactions: RZ46

Gunslinger300

Oct 12, 2017
Glasgow
I spoke to them the other day but they said they would put their own pipe on, maybe I spoke to the wrong guy?
I’ll call them again today.
Thanks
Hi mate, did you get somebody to fit a res pipe in Glasgow? I'm on the hunt at the moment and came across this post.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise