the ibiza that got me hooked

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire

ah shite you saw it!! was trying to keep it quiet on here until i hopefully get the new car.

Unfortunatly yes the bezza is up for sale, after a year of good service too me (and the odd dent & scrape) its time for her to go. After nearly 15000miles in just under a year and no end of motorway trips, top speed runs and silly driving she is leaving me.

Going to be buying a ............. with a ...litre engine ;)

if all goes well then i shall put the pics up of the new car when i get it (if i ever do).

a for sale thread possibly?

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
ah shite you saw it!! was trying to keep it quiet on here until i hopefully get the new car.

Unfortunatly yes the bezza is up for sale, after a year of good service too me (and the odd dent & scrape) its time for her to go. After nearly 15000miles in just under a year and no end of motorway trips, top speed runs and silly driving she is leaving me.

Going to be buying a ............. with a ...litre engine ;)

if all goes well then i shall put the pics up of the new car when i get it (if i ever do).

a for sale thread possibly?

Woops!:hide: sorry for spilling beans mate.

Oooh i like guessing games.

Within VAG?

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
See the cars back on eBay, if you still have it on the 23rd of October then you should bring her down to the yorkshire meet in Leeds.

Going to be at Birstall business park (where showcase cinema is, ikea, krispy kreme) we're planning on getting there for 12-1pm.

Thread here:http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=330303

Set to have a really good turnout would be good to see your handywork!

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
My bet is on a Fabia. I think you've fallen in love with your mates one.

well i was planning to get a VW Bora 1.9TDi Highline 100 BHP (not too specifc) however...

after looking through and driving a few Bora's, Astra's, Focus's, i was emailed about a Ford - which is now sat on my drive ;)

any guesses? 2.0 TDCi, full leather, 18" alloys, 6 disc changer and its silver...

;)

mick-fr

Mégane F1 R26..
Dec 1, 2009
At a Shell garage..
well i was planning to get a VW Bora 1.9TDi Highline 100 BHP (not too specifc) however...

after looking through and driving a few Bora's, Astra's, Focus's, i was emailed about a Ford - which is now sat on my drive ;)

any guesses? 2.0 TDCi, full leather, 18" alloys, 6 disc changer and its silver...

;)

Sounds nice :) Get pics up! :p

marksy93

Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
sorry guys. well here is a bad update :(

i swapped the awesome 1.2ibiza for a 2.0 TDCi mondeo LX - ST Replica in silver.

Good points of the mondeo -

Leather Reccaro Seats
Full ST Body Kit
ST220 Exhaust
erm...

Bad Points

Was a CAT C Write off
and tbh lots more so looking for a new car.....guess what im thinking about ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.