Wee mans Arosa Track day project working again Thanks Grandad !!!

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Yep ive tryed that, when the top bolt is in and the bottom is not through the hole it sits straight, ive also noticed theres lots of play in the wheel now so im thinking hub

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
awesome news mate , glad to hear its back up and running again , now its on coilovers as well you will notice a massive difference , i found the difference was like it was on rails :lol:

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Hope so its been a pain in the backside trying to fix it, fitted the new hubs and all is ok, going to get it up on a 4 post lift and have everything checked and re set

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
was lucky enough to borrow a set of trade plates today so i took the chance to move the arosa home with me, the drive home was good, car felt far more planted than it did before the off now its clean up before april 5th !

001-2.jpg

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
next job is to get my 15's sorted out so the car sits lower, im running the 17's as the road into work is very bumpy and has rased manhole covers. also had a quote for my graphics as well

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks like you have got half an armchair in their Gary ;) Just be careful you dont fall asleep in it ! I will get you some slippers and pipe ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.