what have you done to your car today ?

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
There seem to be two sump plug models. N90813202 fitted my old AUQ but N90288901 fitted my BAM.

ŠKODA Sump Plug (N90813202) | Horton ŠKODA
Are they both the same size and thread pitch though? Hard to tell with perspective. What was the difference you experienced?

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
He runs the car till it’s empty then just puts a tub of fresh in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again Exactly - Although slightly inaccurate - I use the turbo to liberally lubricate all the boost surfaces and then aerate the oil until it looks like a Wispa !! - At least none of my stainless pipes/silicon hoses will ever rust - from the inside !! :giggle:(y)

Reactions: Sl1ced

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Ahh memories of multi-story carparks with my MK1 LCR - winced every time :oops:
I refuse to go in them!
I have been known to do a recce run in my other car before now before going in the LCR to meet my pals in a new pub where I’d never been.
I had a feeling it had a ramped car park and had to make sure it wasn’t gonna rip the splitter off.
oops, I’ve never told anyone that. ???

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
I'll have you know that my car is very standard in ride height.....but takes on that slammed appearance (think thats what you youngun's call it) oddly when I get in it ......

Same here - just on the right-hand side though. Must be a broken spring or something.

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Replaced a few perished hoses here and there. One thing I have noticed is since fitting the forge TIP it sits very close to the top corner of the engine. Gonna get the Pcv delete and a catch can in at some point

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Replaced a few perished hoses here and there. One thing I have noticed is since fitting the forge TIP it sits very close to the top corner of the engine. Gonna get the Pcv delete and a catch can in at some point

Yeah they all seem to do this, makes your DV usually sit over the lump right? I have always wondered if it’s possible to rotate the TIP around. But I didn’t fit mine so I can’t tell lol.

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
It’s very tight there’s not really much room to move it at all with the way everything is in the way. I’ve got probably 10-15mm rotation on it. One of them skanky metal vac lines is in the way and I’m worries it’s going to rub so they’re coming out over the weekend lol

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
It’s very tight there’s not really much room to move it at all with the way everything is in the way. I’ve got probably 10-15mm rotation on it. One of them skanky metal vac lines is in the way and I’m worries it’s going to rub so they’re coming out over the weekend lol

You’ll probably have to remove your coolant elbow to get them out, at least I did and it was a pain. I hate those horrible metal lines I got rid of them as fast as I could haha

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah I had the elbow out before. They’re only help on the bottom bolt might be able to squeeze it all out. They’re dog toffee. Horrible things I just have to replace the hose from the bottom end of the tip

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.