what have you done to your car today ?

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Well I was board and couldn't sleep so decided to go clean and polish my car

She looks fab, I can never leave her a few days without giving her a good clean, I don't know how people can drive and sit in a dirty car, I wouldn't feel clean or relaxed if my car was mingling, bad OCD I suppose lol.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Thanks guys, all by hand I must say, and to be honest it doesn't take long as I've really bad OCD and clean the car constantly lol means when I clean her she just looks as good as the day b4 lol.

Small tip, if your alloys are really bad and you can never get all the crap off, try using T-Cut works a dream, burns into all the crap and takes it all of instantly, if it's really bad use Brillo pads, don't worry they don't scratch ur wheels.

Last edited:

747_727

Apr 2, 2012
Essex
Looks great. I bought some fallout remover for my wheels which removes all the little bits of metal that imbed itself in the wheels. Can't believe how well it works. Just spray it on leave it for 5 mins then give it a brush with a tooth brush to aid it and it dissolves the metal but doesn't harm the wheels!

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Looks great top work! Took me 19+ hrs to get mine near perfect the other day, maybe I should clean it more often

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yeh mate, all our car look mint when wee spend a few hours on them, bet yeh keep on top of it and it doesn't take aslong to do the next time, ur cars looking nice also.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Looks great. I bought some fallout remover for my wheels which removes all the little bits of metal that imbed itself in the wheels. Can't believe how well it works. Just spray it on leave it for 5 mins then give it a brush with a tooth brush to aid it and it dissolves the metal but doesn't harm the wheels!

Thanks mate, yeh I no what ur saying, try the T-Cut or Brillo pads they work a dream, Brillo pads are £1 for 10 I think, and the T-Cut just use what u have.

Last edited:

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
These waxed and cleaned cars are making me jealous! They all look so beautiful! :)

I took my beauty to the Midlands VW today for a Dyno Power test and I came back positive and on par with what it should be running, I expected less but was pleasantly surprised by my little angel! ;)

Dyno picture with results in my RR! :)

--Lee

Burnzybubbles

Jul 8, 2015
Got a bloody flat tyre, at least the tyre hasn't even done 500 miles and by the time I was able to slow down and pull over the damage was done :(

LCsTed

Jan 19, 2014
Hampshire
Pancake pipe came off again today, need to get under and re-evaluate how its all connected. But have got some better clips on it in the interim

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

rossi46

Jan 1, 2011
Kent
Coil pack heat shield

448b253ec0ca92a7f4c6c8b92aaa33f3.jpg

Stage 2 mk1 LCR 291bhp AmD tuned.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Well I've done what I can to my car the last few day, but think I may go down and give her another polish, really board and got nothing to do.

Stephen Skeggs

Aug 5, 2015
West Sussex
My car is red, and it's gone abit pink on the plastics, spoiler, front rear bumpers, I've got a few polishes but I wanna know what will get it back to red and nice an shiny thanks, :/

Stephen Skeggs

Aug 5, 2015
West Sussex
Ok mate It's only on the corners of the bumpers but the whole spoiler I didn't fancy using a mop as I haven't got one at the moment an wanted to do it by hand!! Was gonna try autoglym paint renovator but not to sure if it'll work

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members