xenon headlight bulbs

cupra1981r

hi guys, looking at upgrading my headlights to xenons and the sidelight bulbs to.

any ideas for best one's to use?

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
there is so many to choose from on the internet, if i had the chance to buy another set i would deffinitly get them froms hids4u.co.uk as i know a lad who has had them in his for 16months and never once had a problem and they still hold the brilliant bright white/ice blue colour they did from when he first put them in :)

ASTI

there is so many to choose from on the internet, if i had the chance to buy another set i would deffinitly get them froms hids4u.co.uk as i know a lad who has had them in his for 16months and never once had a problem and they still hold the brilliant bright white/ice blue colour they did from when he first put them in :)

I agree, i got mine from hids4u.co.uk and i cannot fault them :D yer granted there not overly cheap but you deffo pay for the quality. I have never had a problem with mine and had them about 12 months, they still looks brand new and the muts nuts :funk: cuddnt have got any better!!

Easy to fit too :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members